Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1612 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So much for the 800 Billion Dollar Stimulus

One of the biggest rip-offs in American History....besides Obamao's completely bullshit campaign

Jobs Saved or Created in Congressional Districts That Don't Exist - ABC News

Obama got punked in China yesterday too......like I said.....dudes a BROAD on an international level now. Anyone in Samoa feel like punking Obamao? imp:
    Islandborn Reviewed by Islandborn on . So much for the 800 Billion Dollar Stimulus One of the biggest rip-offs in American History....besides Obamao's completely bullshit campaign Jobs Saved or Created in Congressional Districts That Don't Exist - ABC News Obama got punked in China yesterday too......like I said.....dudes a BROAD on an international level now. Anyone in Samoa feel like punking Obamao? :pimp: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Islandborn
    One of the biggest rip-offs in American History....besides Obamao's completely bullshit campaign
    Anyone in Samoa feel like punking Obamao? imp:
    Yes he is turning out to be a bafoon and a mighty big one at that.

Giving billions of dollars of money to the money changers who screwed us up in the first place is completely stupid.

Literally everyday is another foot-in-mouth moment.....didnt Obama give the Emperor of Japan a blowjob on saturday night? Then followed it up getting lectured by the Commies in China for about 2 and a half hours on fiscal responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Hempsouth
    Yes he is turning out to be a bafoon and a mighty big one at that.

Giving billions of dollars of money to the money changers who screwed us up in the first place is completely stupid.
    Doesn't sound like much of a liberal does he? Sounds more republican. Just another tool for the rich to help keep us lemmings in line.

i love the line "people make mistakes"

yet were talking about millions of dollars, so how many more of these "mistakes" were there, and what happened to the money that accidently went to the wrong places?

Last I remember, we had a pretty big deficit when O came into office. O won on the promise that he could correct it. We'd have 9.4% unemployment if we didn't do the stimulus. Well here we are over 10%.

If I recall, you don't fix a debt problem by creating more debt. I don't know how your check book works but that's how mine does.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundEye
    If I recall, you don't fix a debt problem by creating more debt. I don't know how your check book works but that's how mine does.
    That is part of the problem, Odrama has never balanced a checkbook or written a payroll check.

A couple points:

1.) TARP ($800 billion financial sector rescue package) was not given, it was a loan. The transaction was used as a debt for equity swap, or preferred stock option in the most troubled banks and financial institutions (Citi, BoA, AIG). Given the pennies on the dollar strike price in these contracts, the American taxpayer looks to make out like a bandit. The money will all be payed back....

2.) Stimulus package is a hot topic again. Due to the tax cuts being saved (or paying down debt), the majority of the stimulus (which is just finishing its major accumulation in the sovereign debt market) is ready to be unleashed. This equates to major building projects beginning at the end of the first quarter 2010, which should have a dramatic effect on US capital goods manufacturing as well as provide a major boost for consumer sentiment. But.... there is that talk that a second stimulus is all but necessary due to the massive 1 year spike in unemployment.

1: Gethner has already stated that they're not going to get a lot of the money back.
    2: Dream on. Once inflation kicks in from the fed printing lots of worthless paper no one is going to able to afford to build.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBoy812
    A couple points:

1.)The money will all be payed back....
    My point exactly,, more debt to attempt to fix debt. It doesn't work.

2.)This equates to major building projects beginning at the end of the first quarter 2010
    Why put it off until 2010,, or is this just greasing the skids for the mid term election? Hmm?

there is that talk that a second stimulus is all but necessary due to the massive 1 year spike in unemployment.
    OOhhh but wait.. Obama said he could fix it all with the first stimulous. So, that leaves ONLY two possibilities, He is either a liar or incompetent. He either lied to get the vote, or is so utterly incompetent that he didn't have the experience to see how bad things were from the Bush years. Can't have it both ways, it's one or the other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast