Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1592 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Michigan??

Hey all, I was just perusing... and maybe this has been addressed before but... why isnt there a category for Michigan medical marijuana in the forums? We could use some 'representin' :rastasmoke:
    TsarBomba Reviewed by TsarBomba on . Michigan?? Hey all, I was just perusing... and maybe this has been addressed before but... why isnt there a category for Michigan medical marijuana in the forums? We could use some 'representin' :rastasmoke: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Michigan??

hello yes we need thread on medical marijuana in michigan us.:rastasmoke:

Michigan??

Just found some information, for any Michiganders out there who are suffering and want relief.

Michigan Medical Marijuana Association | News and Information for Michigan's medical marijuana patients and caregivers

Michigan??

ya i live in Michigan so I think this thread will help us all get some good info that we need.

Michigan??

I am glad to help If I come across more, Ill be sure to post them.

Michigan??

Tsarbomba, I was unable to attend the meeting at the library this evening due to a couple of prior engagements. Anyway of discussing it a little? I've never attended one and am very interested in getting a little more involved than I am at present. I live in St.Clair co. and just found out about the club. Any information about the bluewater compassion club wold be great. I'll not miss the next.
    Last post was today. You should have put up a mi. section. you guys suck.:thumbsup:

Michigan??

Thanks, TsarBomba, being from Michigan this is very much appreciated. We've had some recent clarification about the laws in Michigan for being a registered grower/caregiver for a patient. It's great that Michigan has joined the list of enlightened states in finally approving medical marijuana.:thumbsup:

Mike

Michigan??

My pleasure, we have all worked hard and long to get this legislation passed. Im very eager to see the fruits of our labor, and see the emerging cottage industry derived from it.

Heres another link, for Michiganders, esp in SE region:
    Michigan Medical Marijuana Certification Center

cheers:rastasmoke:

Michigan??

Enlightend? You must mean by not allowing FELONS to do what they might have been penalized for in years past because it was against STATE law? Outstanding. What about those still in a cage? They can work McDonalds when they get out, right?
    But if selling out is what gets a prop passed....

Demonization must end at ALL levels. Period.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast