Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1602 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Avoid the problem

How to win the traffic stop:

Dont be an ass !

Agree that the cop is doing his job!

Use yes sir/mam not yes officer !

Take the ticket without question !

Fight the ticket in court not on the side of the road !

Do not keep things in plain sight !

Keep your car clean!

If asked for consent, politely say I wish not to give up these rights and say no !

And ask the officer can I refuse consent ? He will have to answer yes. or something there close to.

Now always make sure your car/you/your clothes/your friends/anything does not smell... very important!!!

the odor of will give them in some states the right to search.

If odor is a problem use the stuff I have been using for a while now, bioextreme. I have beat the dogs nose with this, I know sounds hard to believe but it is true. I have completely encapsulated a stash with this stuff and had a preaty little yellow lab walk right past it. This is the shit and it it is cheap...Get some and get rid of the smell.... just use google and pull it up.

And did I say dont be an ass !!

Live through the stop to fight the ticket at a later day.... The ticket is the least of your worries at the current time.

And above all dont be an ASS!!! Remember if you start off with a bad attitude it will only get worse and you will probably bond out instead of drive away...:thumbsup:
    yepitsme Reviewed by yepitsme on . Avoid the problem How to win the traffic stop: Dont be an ass ! Agree that the cop is doing his job! Use yes sir/mam not yes officer ! Take the ticket without question ! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Avoid the problem

I know somebody that hauls weed around from time to time and he keeps his car a mess. Shit all over the floor. He's been pulled over twice while holding and both times was just polite and gave the officer permission to search the car. The officer takes one look at the floor and hands him back his license and registration.lol

Avoid the problem

Those are some great tips. Clearly the biggest one people should keep in mind is to always be polite. If you are an ass, it just gets them more fired up and you are more likely to get hassled and arrested. I am also a firm believer in never giving consent, but it really depends on the cop and your hiding spot.

Also for the record, NOTHING will beat a dog's nose except time. The smell of cannabis eventually permeates ANYTHING it is put in, regardless of what you try to put around it, and over time, the cannabis will create a "scent cone" around whatever is holding it that the dogs can smell. You beat the dog's nose because the smell didn't have time to permeate whatever you were holding the cannabis in, not because of any product you put on or around it. Dogs can even smell cannabis through a gas tank with gas in it because of the scent cone around it if the cannabis sits in the tank long enough and the smell is allowed to permeate. Watch Barry Cooper's Never Get Busted Again, he explains how the dog's scent works in great detail and how to go about getting around it, and its very informative. Nothing can beat a dog's nose except planning and time.

Avoid the problem

Whatever you do......dont put a camera in the cops face. This results in the infamous texas trooper neck punch.:stoned:

Avoid the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Islandborn
    Whatever you do......dont put a camera in the cops face. This results in the infamous texas trooper neck punch.:stoned:
    I just record every second of the stop in audio...just as good..and there's certainly not any arguing it