Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1601 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Durban Poison indoor suggestions?

I am doing a 3 plant Durban Poison indoor soil grow in my seedy apartment building crash pad that I use a few days a week for work. There's a grow shop like 2 blocks away which is convenient and too funny. Anyway, I digress.

3 females, rooted clones, look great, I will be doing the initial week's veg with cfl, may do the entire veg with multiple cfl, but more likely 400w HPS (when I get it back). Will be in 2.5gal containers for veg and 5gal buckets for flower.

I'm guessing lots of topping, although it is a 8' ceiling and I guess that some height would be ok, it's bright white in there (walk-in closet).

Not my first rodeo. I use fox-farms but will be incorporating a ph meter for the first time this go around.

Any advice from people with experience with this strain would be appreciated. Bear in mind these things will be alone for 3 days a week but I usually only water once a week so...
    herbaltivo Reviewed by herbaltivo on . Durban Poison indoor suggestions? I am doing a 3 plant Durban Poison indoor soil grow in my seedy apartment building crash pad that I use a few days a week for work. There's a grow shop like 2 blocks away which is convenient and too funny. Anyway, I digress. 3 females, rooted clones, look great, I will be doing the initial week's veg with cfl, may do the entire veg with multiple cfl, but more likely 400w HPS (when I get it back). Will be in 2.5gal containers for veg and 5gal buckets for flower. I'm guessing lots of Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

its supposed to be a good beginner strain so i would do what you normally do and all should be well. use the ph meter with a grain of salt. if your used to not using technology like that you might hrow yourself off, trust your instincts.

meded to mededicate to mededitate
    meded, so you can mededicate to mededitate

I'm growin some Durban myself but mine is only a couple weeks old let me know how it smokes Im really curious

Durban Poison is a hard strain to grow. it is 100% sativa. from my experience most people do not know how to grow sativa's right. good luck! :smokin:

Quote Originally Posted by fUNKYcDOG
    Durban Poison is a hard strain to grow. it is 100% sativa. from my experience most people do not know how to grow sativa's right. good luck! :smokin:
    hey there im growing this strain. this is my second grow and what i can tell ya is this.

suppercropp this baby and keep to 2weeks veg or 12" in height. she like to strech to 3 times the origional size when suppercropped. so even more if grown traditional.

first grow i peaked my ec in NFT at 2.8 and all the leaves fell off lol

this grow im down at EC1.2 and all is beautiful. iv got cheese next door and its liking 1.8 all at 4 weeks flower.

i managed to keep the cheese from greenhouse seeds at the same height as the durban by suppercropping the durban from day one up till the start of stretch. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MEDEDCANNABIS
    its supposed to be a good beginner strain so i would do what you normally do and all should be well. use the ph meter with a grain of salt. if your used to not using technology like that you might hrow yourself off, trust your instincts.

meded to mededicate to mededitate
    beginner strain?are you mad?
    im no expert,im accually only start growing here few weeks time when getting my seeds,but 1of my best matesis been growing round 4years..
    he had ak47,big bud,lowriders-3or 4 different strains and a white widow,and mayby he had purple haze as well,im not sure but he was talking bout that..
    ok heres the point,every single plant growed well from seed to lovely budd,accept durban poisonbudds game out tyny and week..also plants growed out of shape so im quit sure its not a BEGGINNERS PLANT OR anything like that..its hard to grow that:rastasmoke:
    [align=center][SIZE=\"4\"]Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it[/SIZE][/align].
    [align=center][SIZE=\"4\"]Copying from a single source is called plagiarism, copying from multiple source is called research.[/SIZE][/align]

[align=center]Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.[/align]

[align=center][SIZE=\"5\"]personal grower[/SIZE][/align]

This is my first rodeo with Durban poison and from seed . She was an accident in a house plant and a great one. 6 great clones and mama is well into flowering and looking tasty .all multi cfl blue;-)