Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1428 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Blackberry Kush Medicinal Strain Review

Pics @ Blackberry Kush

Like a berry picked fresh from the vine, this luscious nugget of love is juicy with sweet goodness. Thereā??s just one catch, this isnā??t just some tiny berry, itā??s a monstrous, 5 gram asteroid of Blackberry Kush from Chron2theDoor. Just the sight of this purple beast reminds me of Joe Dirt pulling it around in his little red wagon looking for friends to share with. Staring at this beauty sitting on the rolling tray, the only thing that comes to mind is, ā?Wellā?¦ if itā??s just you and me meteor, letā??s see how you taste!ā?

Upon examination, this relatively dense nugget revealed an interior loaded with stockpiles of clear trichomes, and a few lightly cloudy ones to keep them company. The manicure and curing are perfect as with all the samples donated by our good friends over at Fullerton Farms, providing a refreshing and smooth smoke. The taste of this selection alone makes it well worth your while, as it matches the seductive character of itā??s terpines; a sweet, fruity, candy like essence.

When administered, I found myself initially clearheaded, which regressed into a state of blank within 10-15 minutes. This sample crept up slow, transitioning from a jovial and social effect into a more introspective and trancelike state. After a couple good hits, and before you know it, youā??re sitting on the couch, grinning into space, bobbing your head to the same track thatā??s been on repeat for the last 30 minutes. Confusion factor was minimal, but expressing and articulating my thoughts in a fluid manner became a small challenge. The Indica character was represented in the soothing drain of energy, but not to the point of paralysis or total couchlock.

I would recommend this strain for nighttime and non-social situations, as it will have a sedative and suppressing effect. It should treat anxiety, PTSD, and other mood related disorders well by putting the mind truly at ease. Pain management properties were mild to moderate. This medication helped me sleep through the night (entirely) on numerous occasions and is highly recommended for those wishing to be lulled very gently to bed.
    SoCalSharkey Reviewed by SoCalSharkey on . Blackberry Kush Medicinal Strain Review Pics @ Blackberry Kush Like a berry picked fresh from the vine, this luscious nugget of love is juicy with sweet goodness. Thereā??s just one catch, this isnā??t just some tiny berry, itā??s a monstrous, 5 gram asteroid of Blackberry Kush from Chron2theDoor. Just the sight of this purple beast reminds me of Joe Dirt pulling it around in his little red wagon looking for friends to share with. Staring at this beauty sitting on the rolling tray, the only thing that comes to mind is, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Great strain one of my favorites. Smells so sweet just like blackberries

if you've tasted anything blackberry flavored it's generally sweet, and that's how I describe this bud, it's fairly heavy stuff though and I'm a sativa guy, but one of my fav tastes. Probably smoked a few ounces of this stuff to date, good stuff.