Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1474 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Content cloning

Just and fyi for the owner, I noticed today that Cancom's forum content is being cloned and reposted here.

Example
    sarah louise Reviewed by sarah louise on . Content cloning Just and fyi for the owner, I noticed today that Cancom's forum content is being cloned and reposted here. Example Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Content cloning

That is one weird site, sarah. How'd you find it--google search turned up identical material both sites?

Pretty much all the topics are kicked back and forth between 5 "senior members" who each have exactly 300 posts. :wtf: Sometimes they're able to start over 1 thread per minute. I guess they're "pre-populating" the site...

There are some available member "chix" in exciting places: Lisbon, Hawaii, Oz, etc. :lovestruck: Available chix have 75 posts, exactly, apiece. (I will have to start asking folks I meet about that, might eliminate some guesswork.) :thumbsup:

That is some twilight zone stuff there. "Why?" one has to ask.
    Need advice wth plant problems?
    Use this form:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/plant-pro...ing-forms.html

Content cloning

I've also noticed some older posts from here are replicated at sex69.com forums of all places.

Content cloning

Lisa...from romantic Houston!

Unfortunately, her language generator is broken.

Hi Guys,
    I cause been lurking for absolutely some metre and finally take decided to register and ration a two things in the forum that determination advantage the members of the community.

I am Lisa from Houston. I am currently doing my undergraduate inchmeal at the University of Houston. I am a unwavering believer of brand-new media and the interent.

I am a consumer as hale as a contributor to the internet.

Hermie could never get a chik like dat. He ran outta ration and had to drop out of inchmeal after quite some meter.
    Need advice wth plant problems?
    Use this form:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/plant-pro...ing-forms.html

Content cloning

Quote Originally Posted by DreadedHermie
    That is one weird site, sarah. How'd you find it-
    lol don't really remember and firefox purges the history when the browser window closes so can't go back and check. I think it was an advertisement on a third party site.

Content cloning

Quote Originally Posted by DreadedHermie
    ... He ran outta ration and had to drop out of inchmeal after quite some meter.
    :stoned:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Content cloning

Thank you Sarah for finding that and posting about it. I think I remember some problems with sex69 and another forum that I can't remember what the site was. I think both of the sites in the past took down the copied contentn without much difficulty so hopefully this one will too.

If not, then the gloves are coming off!