Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1585 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

How to smoke with less cough?

I second to idea of diffusing your bong. A friend of mine has a similar setup to the one described but with a bubbler bowl, an ash catcher/diffuser and a phathead attachment thing and it really is incredible. I have never hit something so smooth. But overall he's put like $500 of extra attachments into his $3-400 bong. Probably worth it though.

Also realize with the THC and good stuff, you're inhaling a fair amount of bad stuff too. The best option is vaporization. It will cost you a bit of cash but its worth it IMO. My thought is if you're gonna smoke the best cannabis, you should use the best tools. :thumbsup:
    Any information transmitted by this username is not reliable and is not meant to be used by anyone for illegal activity. All pictures posted were freely found on public image searches for the purpose of role playing on this forum.

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by McToker
    I've researched vaporizors and decided that while I like the Purple Days (PD) I don't want to wait over 2 months to get one. That leaves the Vapor Brothers Hands Free. But, the Mrs. won't let me spend $165 on one.
    A bit confused, being that the PD is more expensive than the VB.

Anyway, another alternative to the PD would be the Myrtlezap. Same basic design, a bit cheaper, and there's not a long waiting list like there is on the PD.

BTW, good call on staying away from those cheap Chinese made vapes on Ebay.
    Current Vapes: Purple Days
    Past Vapes: VaporGenie----Iolite-----VaporStar----Da Buddha----Zephyr Ion

I always thought ice would help but hot water in your bong dose seem like it would work better:thumbsup:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...unk-train.html

Fortunate to be born on 420 :stoned:

Hot water DOES work wonders-smello

I always thought hot water was great too, amazingly smooth hits, until we filled our bong up with that really hot water gas stations use for coffee... it cracked the bong immediatley

Quote Originally Posted by Spagett
    I always thought hot water was great too, amazingly smooth hits, until we filled our bong up with that really hot water gas stations use for coffee... it cracked the bong immediatley
    gotta gradually work it into hot water from cold..just as you've got to gradually go to cold from hot..otherwise that happens to you. learned my lesson once...$50 and a new bong later..

I have used cannabis for over 40 years. Before I got my VB, my lungs were a mess. Less than 2 weeks after getting the VB, my lungs were perfectly clear and no more morning cough! Now the only time my lungs give me trouble is when I use my pipe! I have used my VB daily for over 3 years with no problems. :thumbsup:

A friend of mine is a severe asthmatic. She "got legal" about a year ago. Every time she smoked she'd cough and cough. I let her try my VB. She took a small hit. Then a bigger one and SMILED! We were ordering her a VB about 5 minutes later!

The "knock offs" of the VB that I have seen are junk! Don't even bother! The VB is sturdy, quiet and very much worth the every penny! Get it!

In the meantime, why not look into "water curing" your cannabis to create a smoother smoke? Won't have much flavor, but will be easy to toke!

Granny :hippy:

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Crow
    I have used cannabis for over 40 years. Before I got my VB, my lungs were a mess. Less than 2 weeks after getting the VB, my lungs were perfectly clear and no more morning cough! Now the only time my lungs give me trouble is when I use my pipe! I have used my VB daily for over 3 years with no problems. :thumbsup:

A friend of mine is a severe asthmatic. She "got legal" about a year ago. Every time she smoked she'd cough and cough. I let her try my VB. She took a small hit. Then a bigger one and SMILED! We were ordering her a VB about 5 minutes later!

The "knock offs" of the VB that I have seen are junk! Don't even bother! The VB is sturdy, quiet and very much worth the every penny! Get it!

Granny :hippy:
    Totally agree with this, but keep in mind that there are about 10 other vapes out there from reputable manufacturers that would provide the same benefits as the VaporBros., and some, possibly even more depending on what your priorities are.
    Current Vapes: Purple Days
    Past Vapes: VaporGenie----Iolite-----VaporStar----Da Buddha----Zephyr Ion

It might seem counter-intuitive, but BIG FATASS BLUNTS. Choose a flavor you enjoy with the smoothest blunt/wrap (packs of Dutch Masters are sealed to be as fresh as the minute it was made). Take as small of a hit as you want and if you can't take it to the lungs, just breath it out your nose and when your not toking, the bud won't run. Continue puffing until high. When I take my time and solo that slow-burn sticky Boone Beasts I can be outside for hours. :smokin:

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMtBeast
    if you can't take it to the lungs, just breath it out your nose
    Yeah because that won't burn like hell....

Do yourself a favor and get a vaporizer please. We've got a thread going over in the vaporizer section for the best vapos under $200 US.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast