Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1463 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Feeding the Muse

I read a good book about creativity and what different musicians and writers used to feed their muse. It's called Genius and Heroin. It has some cool things about marijuana in it as well.
    albiet54 Reviewed by albiet54 on . Feeding the Muse I read a good book about creativity and what different musicians and writers used to feed their muse. It's called Genius and Heroin. It has some cool things about marijuana in it as well. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Feeding the Muse

Quote Originally Posted by albiet54
    I read a good book about creativity and what different musicians and writers used to feed their muse. It's called Genius and Heroin. It has some cool things about marijuana in it as well.
    A hypnotist called Richard Bandler installs heroin like placebos in people to bring about creativity and change. He has a DVD where he works with two musicians to increase creativity by putting them in a trance and increasing feelings of intense pleasure. At the end of the guided trance they both look buzzing out of their nuts with big smiles from ear to ear. They then get on keyboards and compose a complete new piece of music.