Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1695 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Bubble bags

I had a couple questions. I'm from MA and I don't have that many good head shops. I'm looking to get some of those bubble bags. A friend of mine mentioned he saw some at a head shop in ct, but can't remember where. Can anyone help me out and lmk if there's a store that carries them. Thanks.
    Johntrek187 Reviewed by Johntrek187 on . Bubble bags I had a couple questions. I'm from MA and I don't have that many good head shops. I'm looking to get some of those bubble bags. A friend of mine mentioned he saw some at a head shop in ct, but can't remember where. Can anyone help me out and lmk if there's a store that carries them. Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Bubble bags

Hello Johntrek187,

Are there any paint stores by you? Check them out and see if they carry "paint strainer" mesh bags. They are much cheaper then bubble bags and work equally well.

Bubble bags

thx for the tip on the paint bags. Is there a certain size thickness I should use? And is there a store named jaberwaki in ct, that's a headshop I've been looking for? Thx for any info.

Bubble bags

Try Old Glory in Saybrook CT, very good shop.