Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1689 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

<- Computer nerd and photographer {first post}

My wife and I moved to the NC State area a few years ago, but still don't know that many people our age (~30) around here. I'd like to meet some laid back people to hang with.

I'm a computer nerd by trade. I'm into photography (currently without a SLR body - sold it and waiting for new nikon). I also just started playing uke. I suck, but I like it anyway.
    ukemadness Reviewed by ukemadness on . <- Computer nerd and photographer {first post} My wife and I moved to the NC State area a few years ago, but still don't know that many people our age (~30) around here. I'd like to meet some laid back people to hang with. I'm a computer nerd by trade. I'm into photography (currently without a SLR body - sold it and waiting for new nikon). I also just started playing uke. I suck, but I like it anyway. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

welcome to the boards uke. glad to have you here!

hope you find some cool people to chill with. if i was closer we would totally hang out. lol.

-shake

whats going on man i go to nc state and it seems like we'd get along nicely. one of my friends has been bugging the shit out of me to start playing uke but music is not my forte

pm me if you want to meet up

Quote Originally Posted by ukemadness
    My wife and I moved to the NC State area a few years ago, but still don't know that many people our age (~30) around here. I'd like to meet some laid back people to hang with.

I'm a computer nerd by trade. I'm into photography (currently without a SLR body - sold it and waiting for new nikon). I also just started playing uke. I suck, but I like it anyway.

hey i live near raliegh bout a 15 20 minute drive im in sanford im also a computer nerd im building a search egine as we speak like yahooka but more taken care of and designed and alot bigger im going to get SEO done so it should be huge im expecting 30,000 hits a week atleast im also working going after a bahlors degree online in website design and network security if you would like to you can pay me a visit oneday and we can burn some you also can visit especially for the 4th if you wont be busy im going to have a shit load of mortars m1000 firecrackers some bottle rockets and some roman candles we also can have a cook out we can cook eather hot dogs burgars or chicken and burn a few and have a few beers and at night time shoot off the fireworks nice talking to you have a good one

hey we meet up sometime im busy at the moment with sitting my site up its going to be a marijuana search egine with loads of working links and a guestbook forums a live webcam and a live radio show playing metal hiphop and pot songs like legalize it and smoke two joints wile its on my mind if you want some of those tunes let me know ill hook you up i got loads of em this includes everyone anyway we will meet up for the 4th forsure if you can we will shoot off some good fireworks im debateing on geting some class b 20 shot salutes but its like 40 bucks each but i dont know forsure if ill get it cause pyrotechnics are very dangerious hence that bad exspolsion that killed 3 peopple last year but the cool thing is it will be very loud muhahaha i love em loud but i am going to get some consumer fireworks for sure though btw do you like to go hunting fishing and that kind of thing im looking into going hunter this fall problly rabbit been thats the best game meat to me ill let you go catch you later its been nice meeting you man take care

Quote Originally Posted by ukemadness

hey man check your pm i got some shit to ask you

hey give me a email i need to talk to you bout some shit weedfreak2011@

I love computers cameras and own quite a few websites myself. maybe we could all hang out together and talk SEO, computers, etc... Im in the Charlotte area though.