Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1580 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New to board

Hey all. I was looking around for new shops and found this board. Glad to see some like minded people in the same area. I'm not from around here and looking to network a little. Anyone in the around antioch/smyrna area? I'm usually out and about for a few hours every weekday in this part of town and it would be cool to find some new connections.
    pdubya01 Reviewed by pdubya01 on . New to board Hey all. I was looking around for new shops and found this board. Glad to see some like minded people in the same area. I'm not from around here and looking to network a little. Anyone in the around antioch/smyrna area? I'm usually out and about for a few hours every weekday in this part of town and it would be cool to find some new connections. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New to board

What's up everyone?

I'm new to this forum. I'm in Dickson, TN till I graduate college next year and I have a problem. I'm trying to find a supplier that is near my area. I can't keep driving to Clarksville to find some BS bags. Anyone around here know of anyone?

P.S. Mind you that I take online classes or else I would not be posting this crucial information. :smokin:

:smokebong: :smokebong: