Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1318 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I recommend Brutal Legend to everyone here.

It's an open explorable world of Metal... basically all the classic metal songs from singing of magical demonic lands, demons and monsters realized.

While the world is technically a hellish/dark world, it manages to do so with vivid bright colors a nice change of pace from the dull brown/grey scale of most games today.

The gameplay is a combination of various genres, giving you a little bit of various types of games to keep things fresh. Action/Adventure/Strategy/Racing

The storyline and voice acting is top notch and is very humourous.

It's got an all star voice cast including Tim Curry as the demonic villian (He played The Lord of Darkness in the old fantasy movie Legend) and cameo appearances of both likeness and voice of various metal legends. Including Ozzy Osbourne.

The entire soundtrack is handpicked metal songs over 100 of them.

This is one of those rare, unique "lets take a chance" titles we don't see alot of these days and it's definitely a game for this community.
    Melkane Reviewed by Melkane on . I recommend Brutal Legend to everyone here. It's an open explorable world of Metal... basically all the classic metal songs from singing of magical demonic lands, demons and monsters realized. While the world is technically a hellish/dark world, it manages to do so with vivid bright colors a nice change of pace from the dull brown/grey scale of most games today. The gameplay is a combination of various genres, giving you a little bit of various types of games to keep things fresh. Action/Adventure/Strategy/Racing The Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Cool man I'll definitely check it out

I recommend everyone save their money for CoD:MW2 :twocents:

Brutal Legend is EH while Borderlands is BAD ASS

Nuff Said