Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1634 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Lets talk Balto. County headshops

I'm new to the forum, but I've lived in Baltimore County for 20 years and I have been :jointsmile: for the past few years.

J. Friendly's in Towson kicks ass, period. Good prices, good service, awesome glass.

One Flight Up in Reisterstown is cool if you're on your way to a party. Not much quality glass, but plenty of wraps and papers. I've heard good things about the one in Brooklyn Park, but I've never been.

The Other Side has really gone downhill over the past few years. I went in there and I was done looking around in 5 minutes. It looked like they were about to close.

Where do you like to go when outside the city?
    RecessionRoller Reviewed by RecessionRoller on . Lets talk Balto. County headshops I'm new to the forum, but I've lived in Baltimore County for 20 years and I have been :jointsmile: for the past few years. J. Friendly's in Towson kicks ass, period. Good prices, good service, awesome glass. One Flight Up in Reisterstown is cool if you're on your way to a party. Not much quality glass, but plenty of wraps and papers. I've heard good things about the one in Brooklyn Park, but I've never been. The Other Side has really gone downhill over the past few years. I went Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

sounds like some good headshops

im new to baltimore

need greens

hope you can help me out

[email protected]

Shockers is pretty cool....went recently for some Dr. Greens agentx ..LOL