Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Firecrackers Now Mircowavable

Before I start. I would recommend using a toaster oven or oven to make these if you have access to it. But if you do not, as i don't because i live in a dorm. Its still easy to make in the microwave, but has a lower success rate.

Get Materials:

4 Grahams

Natural PB or Nutella works the best but anything works. The more fat the better.

Chronic

Ok, easy enough.

Directions:

1. Get your grahams and spread tons of PB(nutella) all over the 4 grahams. The more the better.

2. Grind the chronic very fine. If you don't have a grinder you can pull it apart with your fingers but make sure its pretty fine, don't throw nugs on it. Sprinkle it evenly all over one side of your PB cracker then do the other. Then put the two grahams together and press lightly down until all the weed is sealed in between the PB. I used about .6-1.5 g of some dank for both which makes it .3-.75 g per sandwich.

3. Put micro on med(50%) for 2:00 mins. You have to really watch these tho, because my micro burned them when i put it on high. The PB starts to melt pretty rapidly don't worry tho because you should leave them in there the full two mins to fully cook the thc into the PB, unless they are starting to turn black then get those bitches out of there. I'm not a hundred percent on the two mins so if you feel its too long or too short for you, than experiment.

4. Wait to cool and enjoy.

These take a long time to kick again so find something to do for one or two hours before they hit ya. I would even recommend smoking a bowl, just a couple hits to get the firecrackers kickin.

I have done this about five times now with good success. I did not see any clear recipe guide for FIREcrackers in the microwave, so sorry for another thread about firecrackers. peace and love. :microwave:
    ChronicTBluuunt Reviewed by ChronicTBluuunt on . Firecrackers Now Mircowavable Before I start. I would recommend using a toaster oven or oven to make these if you have access to it. But if you do not, as i don't because i live in a dorm. Its still easy to make in the microwave, but has a lower success rate. Get Materials: 4 Grahams Natural PB or Nutella works the best but anything works. The more fat the better. Chronic Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

you mean lower success rate if preparing in microwave....i dont think so....it will be all the more easy......well thanks for the recepie.......will try it soon........

does this really work because i am planning on doing it right away if it does

Doin this tonight. Cheers mate

sounds good.....but I didn't know people actually ate Nutella? Commercial for that stuff makes it look like Satan himself makes it....sounds and looks devastating.

Just wondering if this works. As well, does it smell? I imagine it would, and im trying to do stealth cooking class while the adults are sleeping. Btw, nutella is pretty amazing. Its a creamy spread of hazelnut/chocolaty spread stuff.