Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1526 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Alaska, Alaskan thunderfuck or Matanuska Thunderfuck

Has anyone ever smoked the original? I'm wondering if it had a green almost piney taste. The high hits light a hammer, and your heart is thumping; which transitions into a cerebral up with a strong body stone; laer with some visuals of green and purple in the correct lighting. Damn this so called Alaska is good!
    JohnWaynebud Reviewed by JohnWaynebud on . Alaska, Alaskan thunderfuck or Matanuska Thunderfuck Has anyone ever smoked the original? I'm wondering if it had a green almost piney taste. The high hits light a hammer, and your heart is thumping; which transitions into a cerebral up with a strong body stone; laer with some visuals of green and purple in the correct lighting. Damn this so called Alaska is good! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I recently came into possession of 40 clones from original genetics. I was given a sample from the original grower, (she's had the strain since before it went extinct and doesn't sell) and all I can say is it's a mind fuck and a half. I've never seen plants grow this fast.

Sounds like it is immensly improved since 1975.
    As I remember it tasted pretty nasty, I was not impressed with it myself, others thought it was great.

I sure as heck wouldn't waste my growing skills on what we had back then.
    WaWo
    Natural Spider Mite Control
    Trouble shooting form

Thank you Lord for this green thumb, I so love to grow your gift of cannabis.
    :s4:

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWaynebud
    Has anyone ever smoked the original? I'm wondering if it had a green almost piney taste. The high hits light a hammer, and your heart is thumping; which transitions into a cerebral up with a strong body stone; laer with some visuals of green and purple in the correct lighting. Damn this so called Alaska is good!
    this was 20 yrs ago and very elite then,

the dude that came from Alaska knew what he was doing way back. Yes was a little piney and dark green with red and white hair,

some was crossed with Afghani X Haze and ATF X NL#5 there is no better,
    if you have this keep this and replicate, highly sought after by the old school.