Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1603 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

who believes in aliens

jesus was alien ,changed our dna to make basiclly make a more intelergent calmed down version of our selfs

who believes in aliens

I believe aliens are demons.

who believes in aliens

Explain ?

4.   Advertisements

who believes in aliens

Well outer space is too far away.The lights in the sky are like ghost lights .Like aliens space ships.

I a lot of alien contact could be just ghost contact or even demon contact. the witness accounts sounds the same with ghost accounts just look it up man you will see.

who believes in aliens

How big is the universe... are there more out there....are we the only planet with life?? is my wife cheating???? these are all questions we truely do not know the answer too. Too be honest look at it like this... we cant be the only ones here.... theres no way how did life start here??? god??? maybe. up to you to decide . but your crazy if you think the only living things out there are on earth. We will never admit it but there is a chance we are not the highest on the food chain... i just hope that the aliens come when my sons son is a man and the zombies come while im still a man lol young man

who believes in aliens

who believes in aliens

Latest-UFO-Sightings: Two Former Government Officers Break Silence Over Extraterrestrial Cover-Up

Im not good at links etc..as far as getting one able to click right on them but please feel free to look at the above link! We had a 400 government officials who disclosed your topic of which I believe you may be able to pull up on youtube as proof. We will find that there is a reason the EBE topic is so secret because they are running the whole whole show in fact it ties in with the bloodlines to our religions. Now we have become Sheeple AKA useless eators that will not wake up unless we learn the bizaare embrace the reality that many have had ET experiences but don't even remember it..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234