Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1600 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

who believes in aliens

im allways thinking about aliens and shit and sometimes im convinced and other times i think its a load of crap..

i suppose we all like to think there i someon else out there because it answers allot of questions...

but what about you .. whats your take on the aliens and ufos..

p.s if the alien phenomonen is real please move this post to the spirituality forum. :thumbsup:
    fourkicks Reviewed by fourkicks on . who believes in aliens im allways thinking about aliens and shit and sometimes im convinced and other times i think its a load of crap.. i suppose we all like to think there i someon else out there because it answers allot of questions... but what about you .. whats your take on the aliens and ufos.. p.s if the alien phenomonen is real please move this post to the spirituality forum. :thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

who believes in aliens

Within the observable universe, I believe in the possibility of aliens. I would expect to see aliens in the form of microorganisms, and not necessarily as intelligent beings.

who believes in aliens

I used to work at a place in L.A., that was hiring aliens, all the time ...:wtf:

who believes in aliens

I believe dude,I star gaze every night,hoping humans arent the smartest lifeforms in this part of our galaxy. I think it would be a cool thing if it ever comes out,maybe they can help us learn to do things better. maybe some kind of alien reefer.My wife and I believe we've seen a ufo of somekind.we were sitting in our backyard smokin cigs at the time.

who believes in aliens

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGAL25
    Within the observable universe, I believe in the possibility of aliens. I would expect to see aliens in the form of microorganisms, and not necessarily as intelligent beings.

but what about little green men or grays or whites...microorganisims cant drive ufos(or can they?)

keep the theories coming .........

who believes in aliens

Im pretty sure there is a spaceship following Haileys Comet thats coming for the scientologists. ( and maybe Madonna )

There has got to be some sort of life out there. If so, we must destroy it.:stoned:

who believes in aliens

Quote Originally Posted by Islandborn
    Im pretty sure there is a spaceship following Haileys Comet thats coming for the scientologists. ( and maybe Madonna )

There has got to be some sort of life out there. If so, we must destroy it.:stoned:

:S2:

who believes in aliens

I think they exist. Though I feel that they do more traveling through portals than flying around in space ships. Maybe the craft that are spotted come from military craft being tested out.

who believes in aliens

SECRET SPACE (Vol-1) Illuminati Conquest of Space
    video.google.com...

who believes in aliens

Do i think life exists elsewhere in the universe? Yes. The odds are astronomically (pun intended) in favor of life having developed on other planets.
    However, that doesn't mean that we are going to be making contact anytime soon or ever at all. Ever heard of the (I think its called) vast jungle theory?
    There is a school of thought among cosmologists that sees the universe as an unimaginably large jungle. In the jungle there are all types of plants some are huge some small some have been growing for hundreds of years some just sprouted up over night. All these plants are different in a thousand different ways and, like the life that exists in the cosmos, most are unaware of the existence of others. Why, for example, would a towering and ancient tree pay any notice to the tiny crop of moss growing on a small rock nearby?
    Like the tree some civilizations out in the vast expanse of space may be so far beyond us that we go unnoticed. The same way you don't really notice the lichen that grows on the rocks alongside the trail you are hiking on.

Not like i really know but hey, food for thought.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast