Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1855 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

who believes in aliens

those that wear tight spandex and polyester shirts over their immense 3-400 pound frame are: wal-martians.

they tend to gather at stores selling dicount chinese crap and arrive in their 1974 4 wheel drive jalopy-ship.

who believes in aliens

Mankind cannot be rivalled for his arrogance in believing he is the ultimate lifeform.
    There IS life out there. :thumbsup:

3.   Advertisements

who believes in aliens

Cool facts.

1. The suns rays that are hitting earth are 30,000 yrs. old

2. The sun is 1,000,000 times bigger than Earth.

3. The 15th brightest star in our universe is Antares. Its about 1,000 light years away. (Traveling 186,000 MPH/300,000KPH, it would take 1,000 years to get there.

4. There are millions of planets in a single galaxy.

5. There are unimaginable numbers of galaxies in the Universe.

Hard to look at the numbers are think we're "alone"

who believes in aliens

Sorry to burst your bubble bro but light only takes ~8 minutes to get here from Sol. Not 30,000 years.

And I absolutely believe in extraterrestrial life. To believe we are alone in this universe is beyond ignorant.

who believes in aliens

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyZ
    Sorry to burst your bubble bro but light only takes ~8 minutes to get here from Sol. Not 30,000 years.

And I absolutely believe in extraterrestrial life. To believe we are alone in this universe is beyond ignorant.
    I believe he means the photons which originate in the core and collide and recombine countless times on their journey to the outer portion of the sun. Once free, they take 8 minutes to get here.

who believes in aliens

Ah, wikipedia indeed says so. My brad. I guess we are both right though

You know it takes light 500,000 years to travel from one side of the universe to the other?

Mind blasting.

who believes in aliens

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyZ

That doesn't mean the light is 8 minutes. Remember, energy is never destroyed, only recycled.

who believes in aliens

Quote Originally Posted by MadSativa
    all this talk of looking to the sky, haha some say they have been here longer than humans, others say they even made us, some even say at one time they enslaved us and there was a big battle for freedom of the world or the world as we know it. Little did we know they only let us have the surface, and there is not much of that. Believe in Aliens hell sometimes I think they control the world, that we live in. Believe lol I have a hard time believing their are good aliens, but I am forced to hope their are. the truth is bigger than you think, "it is so easy to hide because it is so hard to believe". in plain site doesn't even do their security justice, Talking about people in secret areas of the world, their are allot of whistle blowers coming out now. and their story is always the same, so is it the people debunking them that are right or is it more logical to think that all these people coming out have caught wind of something that is not only wrong but possibly very evil. They are here and have been here for a very long time, and they are not just one type, as I hear it their have been up to 12 different aliens species camping out here at one time or another. and one species has been here for close to a million years is the story. It is to the point there is now a world within our world and that other world is far bigger than the surface that we love, the people in this other world within our world think were all idiots for not seeing the truth, and sometimes I cannot help but see it their way, but that would be accepting defeat and anyone who knows me knows that is not gonna happen.

Do I think their out their, NO I know their here.imp:imp:imp:

I'm glad you brought this up. There are many theories of various races living underground and underwater. I read somewhere that we know more about the surface of the moon than we do about the Deep Sea.

In fact, I tend to believe our origins came from an extra-terrestrial source, by intelligent design. I hate to cite Sitchen, because his writings are somewhat outlandish. But the theory is compelling. That humans as a race were genetically engineered as a slave race for the extra-terrestrials. Which could make sense, since as I mentioned earlier in this thread, we are not part of mother nature's intricate grid. We're just not. They say we're 'animals', but there's something that profoundly sets us apart.

According to the Hopi Indians of Arizona, a people they called their "Snake Brothers" built and occupied underground cities. "Snake" could be a reference to the reptilian race...

As far as "good" and "bad" aliens, I'd argue it's just as likely to find good aliens than it is to find bad aliens. I just hope and pray there's a planet out there similar to Avatar as far as indigenous peoples go. A people in tune with their environment....because we are not.

who believes in aliens

You humans are so fucking ignorant. YOUR WHOLE BODY IS COMPOSED OF ALIENS.

The REAL aliens arent giant masses of cells and organs that function in a similar way to ours, but the very bodies inside and outside our own!

The real aliens have been around us since before we even evolved, and we have never even succeeded in communicating with them.

Until we can fully comprehend a life form as alien to us as a rock, we have no right or reason to start fantasizing about extra terrestrial wars and off-world colonization.

who believes in aliens

You think about what the universe is...it's endless. Somewhere in this endless space there are some sort of life forms living. They probably woulnd't be humans or be shaped like humans as the media portrays them to be. Maybe they wouldn't even be organisms. Something so different compared to ours.. Or maybe similar.. Maybe the same.... But I do believe in aliens. There's got to be something out there in this infinite space.
    The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e., the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force.
    -Karl Marx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast