Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1663 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

who believes in aliens

I find it impossible to think there ISN'T other intelligent life in the universe.

2.   Advertisements

who believes in aliens

I bet theres a planet with giants. like im talking about a planet being as big as our solar system and the organisms are huge!!! hey why not?

I think theres aliens and they pursue different technology like maybe there focus isnt leaving there home planet

who believes in aliens

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    I used to work at a place in L.A., that was hiring aliens, all the time ...:wtf:
    :S2:

It's highly probable that there is other life in the universe besides that found on our planet. It's also probable that other races have developed the same curious nature and desire to explore that we have. However, I don't think it's very probable that they'd spend much of their time on visiting and studying this planet.

who believes in aliens

I absolutely believe in Extra Terrestrial inteligence.

Think about it this way, Humans don't seem to fit into the puzzle that is mother nature on planet earth. Every organism on this earth are all connected in a vast grid of relationships, or Symbiosis...

When you take an organism out of this grid, there are extreme effects, as far as we know, they're negative effects. But what would happen if HUMANS were removed from this grid? Nothing. Because we are not part of the grid, nothing relies on us like they rely on eachother.

who believes in aliens

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystic1
    Because we are not part of the grid, nothing relies on us like they rely on eachother.
    this is true. the more advanced we become technologically, or even chronologically (the longer we're around) the more detached we make ourselves from the planet and the natural order of things. i'd be a hypocrite to say i'm not the same, seeing as how i'm currently typing on a computer to people in cyberspace, potentially thousands of miles away.
    they've supposedly found an area in our galaxy that can be looked beyond, and in this area they've seen hundreds of other galaxies; a galaxy, as we know, being comprised of hundreds of thousands of stars.
    so the odds of life being out there is extremely high.
    just, as others have stated, it might not be anything more than one-celled organisms.

who believes in aliens

i had an uncle who passed a couple years ago but he was a research scientist for the goverment. back in the 70's when one of the space capsules returned to earth they found a small micro organism on the outside of the craft. his job at one time was to kill this thing that matched no life form on earth. extreme cold did not hurt and neither did extreme heat. not sayin it was from space but nobody knew where the thing came from or how it came to be on the space capsule. it may have come from the upper atmospher or even the ocean.but who knows.

so yes i do beleive that there is extraterestrail life. space is just to immense for there not to be.

who believes in aliens

all this talk of looking to the sky, haha some say they have been here longer than humans, others say they even made us, some even say at one time they enslaved us and there was a big battle for freedom of the world or the world as we know it. Little did we know they only let us have the surface, and there is not much of that. Believe in Aliens hell sometimes I think they control the world, that we live in. Believe lol I have a hard time believing their are good aliens, but I am forced to hope their are. the truth is bigger than you think, "it is so easy to hide because it is so hard to believe". in plain site doesn't even do their security justice, Talking about people in secret areas of the world, their are allot of whistle blowers coming out now. and their story is always the same, so is it the people debunking them that are right or is it more logical to think that all these people coming out have caught wind of something that is not only wrong but possibly very evil. They are here and have been here for a very long time, and they are not just one type, as I hear it their have been up to 12 different aliens species camping out here at one time or another. and one species has been here for close to a million years is the story. It is to the point there is now a world within our world and that other world is far bigger than the surface that we love, the people in this other world within our world think were all idiots for not seeing the truth, and sometimes I cannot help but see it their way, but that would be accepting defeat and anyone who knows me knows that is not gonna happen.

Do I think their out their, NO I know their here.imp:imp:imp:
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

who believes in aliens

:rastasmoke::rastasmoke::rastasmoke: Has to be aliens. All we are is a bacteria that is so fortunet that the events that happened in we'll say the "big bang" went in our favour to make us the way we are. Evolution an all that baby. But as for aliens, very hard not to believe that we are the only bacteria in whole universe. They may not walk an talk like us but, if they came I would not be fookin stickin around to ask it question. :jointsmile: or through water at it like in that movie,member that movie signs. Mel gibson you Rock :thumbsup::rasta: ha ha haha ahaha Think About it though:stoned:

who believes in aliens

I have been reading alot about it lately, and I have seen a few strange things flying around myself in the past.

Here's a good read on the subject that I found very fascinating. Its called Serpo.
    Near the last part of this, certain people were privy to this info including the Vatican. Kinda weird and coincidental that the Vatican has lately opened up their beliefs on Aliens etc.
    Serpo.org - The Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program (Release 8)

Having an open mind is not a sign that someone's weak or gullible. Look at how wrong they were when they swore the earth was flat.

who believes in aliens

those zetas are the tall greys right, or are they the gangstaish aliens form south of the boarder .....................lol srry I had too
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast