Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1753 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Weed Tea. Am i doin this right?

I was stoned earlier and i got about a bowl pack left of my 40s weed. So i suddenly had the urge to make some weed tea. I took a tea bag. I emptied out the original tea herbs. Then i chopped my 40s up and put it in the tea bag. Then i just poured a cup of boiling water into the tea cup and just kept the tea bag in the water for 15 minutes (just to make sure it was in long enough). Then i drank it. Im still waitin for the trippin to start, but i dont know if i even did it right.

If you make weed tea, how do you do it? Am i doin it right?

I dried out the weed that was in my tea bag, and ill be smoking that later to make sure i get all the THC out of it.
    mr sativa Reviewed by mr sativa on . Weed Tea. Am i doin this right? I was stoned earlier and i got about a bowl pack left of my 40s weed. So i suddenly had the urge to make some weed tea. I took a tea bag. I emptied out the original tea herbs. Then i chopped my 40s up and put it in the tea bag. Then i just poured a cup of boiling water into the tea cup and just kept the tea bag in the water for 15 minutes (just to make sure it was in long enough). Then i drank it. Im still waitin for the trippin to start, but i dont know if i even did it right. If you Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Yo dude, i would never make weed tea, or bronies i figure i'd get higher smokin it, hash brownies maybe or mushroom ones are awsome, same as mushroom tea, but i figure waste not so i just eat all the shrroms usually

well dude, i dont think thc is water soluble so.....yea....you just wasted some herb :'( .... i coulda smoked that! >.< lol peace
    alright, pretend that, im me and your you..pretending? alright, YOUR STILL A FUCKING DUMB ASS!!!

I dried it out when i was done with the tea. And i smoked it today and it was fine. Plus: I'm not saying i dont use my weed sparingly, but i got enough to last me a while. It was just an experiment.

THC needs some sort of fat or oil to extract it or else it just stays in the plant material.
    [align=center]Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government.”[/align][align=right]—Emma Goldman[/align]
    [align=center]www.nefac.netflag.blackened.netwww.anarchism.wswww.indymedia.orgwww.positiveatheism.org[/align]

yeah the water wont do anything to extract the THC. But replying to someone elses comment, i feel that eating weed gets you so much higher. I ate a 1/16 in a cookie, and it got me higher than i would from smoking an 8th.

I've made that tea successfully before and it's like being on O. Just take a gram or so (or less if you have some dank shit), do exactly like you did, make sure the tea bag is stapled shut, make sure the water is boiling. Eventually it'll smell like the chron and the water will turn light green. That's when you know you good to go. Enjoy.

yea roland. I think ill try that next time.

The weird thing though. I dont think i got any thc when i made the tea. But the tea still tasted real good. You know that signature scent you get when you smell weed? Thats what the tea tasted like. It didnt get me real high but it was good.

Thats strange but it makes sense. Maybe its more of a placebo effect. The last couple times I made the tea I thought it'd get me real destroyed, so it did. Then again, I'm pretty sure that THC is at least somewhat water soluble.... otherwise you should be able to pour a liter of water on your chrons and not have it go to waste, haha imagine that!

Quote Originally Posted by mr sativa
    yea roland. I think ill try that next time.

The weird thing though. I dont think i got any thc when i made the tea. But the tea still tasted real good. You know that signature scent you get when you smell weed? Thats what the tea tasted like. It didnt get me real high but it was good.

Yeah! You did everything right.... except when you put all of the good green in there. Use stems instead and you'll get an adrenaline rush kind of high. At least, when I make the stuff and drink it, that's how I feel. It could be a placebo effect... then again, I'm not the type to think silly ideas are going to work, either. All in all, the high you get off of tea really isn't worth the effort of making it, but it is a pleasant tasting tea.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast