Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1416 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Enhanced's CFL Jack47/L.AWoman NUmber 2

Hello everyone. Hope everyones been keeping it green while Ive been away. I would have been on ohhh about aug 7 or 8th, but unfortunitly I had nothing to grow. Customs had and still has my beans in package from the uk since aug 8 2009. So the amazing attitude seed bank reshipped them, and i got them 4 days later. Amazing. Needless to say I had to wait 20 buisness days which is a month......I would be 3-4 weeks into flower by now damnit. Oh well. Anyways, Iv built myself a bubble cloner, cost me 36 dollers, and its PIMP. I set up my little tote to hold 16 clones and its working great, tho i dont have the cuttings ready, not for 2 weeks at least. I decided to go with a more SOg style of grow, but b.c my grow room is actually in my wall up off the ground it will by a bit difficult to get in there, but thats why im doing the cloning, since im CFLin it up, that would be the best bet. Same soil as last round, mg starter soil, mg moisture contorl and mg potting soil. I mixed in a good amount of perlite and she will be good to go up untill about 3-4 weeks before harvest no nutes. I did happen to get some free worm guano from hopedepot, lol walked in they gave me 4 free bottles, lol and im going to run a nice lst on my 4 j47 and take cuttings from them, then continue veg on 4 mothers, once the cuttings have rooted, if possible I will take another 8-16 cuttings from the 4 mothers, switch them, and put the box into flower, then the cuttings will have a 2 week root time, and i can just add them into the box, maybe not, we will see. Im still trying to get some sort of schedule going but i dont have dedicated rooms for veg and flower. Ill get some pics up of my bubble cloner tomorrow.
    EnhAnceD Reviewed by EnhAnceD on . Enhanced's CFL Jack47/L.AWoman NUmber 2 Hello everyone. Hope everyones been keeping it green while Ive been away. I would have been on ohhh about aug 7 or 8th, but unfortunitly I had nothing to grow. Customs had and still has my beans in package from the uk since aug 8 2009. So the amazing attitude seed bank reshipped them, and i got them 4 days later. Amazing. Needless to say I had to wait 20 buisness days which is a month......I would be 3-4 weeks into flower by now damnit. Oh well. Anyways, Iv built myself a bubble cloner, cost me Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Sounds good EnhancedD...I've done the JACK47 and it's a pleasure to grow...Very good smoke...I'm currently growing an L.A Woman and flipped her to 12/12 yesterday...First time growin' this strain for me...

Glad to hear you got your beans...I've used them before and I have no complaints...Nice to have another option for SweetSeeds genetics which weren't always the easiest beans to get with a US address...

Wishin' ya a smooth grow and an abundant harvest man...

Quote Originally Posted by DTRave420
    Sounds good EnhancedD...I've done the JACK47 and it's a pleasure to grow...Very good smoke...I'm currently growing an L.A Woman and flipped her to 12/12 yesterday...First time growin' this strain for me...

Glad to hear you got your beans...I've used them before and I have no complaints...Nice to have another option for SweetSeeds genetics which weren't always the easiest beans to get with a US address...

Wishin' ya a smooth grow and an abundant harvest man...
    Thanks dude, ya the pics look amazing of this shit, i cant wait. I dont know if the L.A woman is fem im sure its just a reg seed, but hopefully the influence of the other 4 fem jak47 will make it a female.

nice to hear u started ur flower cycle. Nows the semi climax of the grow, kinda like, stop getting taller, start showin the goods, then it stops shooting up, and the goods come. 2-3 weeks yaya.

So I just finished cutting the holes in the lid of my bubble, my right hand really hurts for the scissors i used, no drill . I decided that since I have 2-3 weeks before I can take cuttings for clones I went ahead and cut all the new shoots from this heart shapped bamboo I got for my wife, snipped the ends, scarified somewhat and used some root hormone and its going good. This is mostly to make sure that its going to work, which i dont know why it wouldnt.

I do have 3 questions hopefully someone with experience can answer, I want the bottom of the stem to just hover, maybe an inch or less above the water, as the roots will grow and fall, or do i want the ends submersed in the water?. Second question is, Im using a Dark Gray rubbermad tote, how important is it make the box completley lightproof? and third b.c im not using a humidity dome or nething, should I keep the light on 24/7 or keep to a 18/6.

I will post some pics as soon as I finish this doobie. Peace lol:rastasmoke:

I'm along for the ride!

whats up italiano, thanks for stopping in, Ill be posting pics as it goes along. Gonna be a nice 4 month project. I finally got my wife to agree for me to SOG my cubby closet, so im gonna try and get up to 32 smaller plants in there, might be able to, prolly not tho, maybe only 20. But ya, Its on and its going to be wayyy better than last time.

Im excited. Iv got my bubble cloner going full blast, ph corrected water that I brita filtered and let sit out for 24 hours. My little girls arnt old enough to be cloned yet so I decided that I would cut down some bamboo and make some cuttings, scarify, cut on 45deg angle, dip in water for a min, dip in root hormone for a min, then into the lid they went, today is day one. So Ill leave them for a bit and see what happenes.

Not only that but Ive decided to not smoke for 2 weeks inorder to pay for my new 90W UFO LED Tri Spectrum. This is going to make my grow even more stealth and even more effecient. This LED Lamp is designed for a 4x4ft space which is exactly what I have, plus I can get them really really close to the plant b.c they have vertually no heat. SO i can get rid of the homemade door I got, ditch the fans and carbon filter and put my normal cubberd door back on. I cant wait.

I made a little video of my DIY DWC Bubble Cloner that Ill add to my videos of cannabis.com

Anyways, not really much to show in pics, but ill go take a few of the girls tomorrow. My unknown the L.A Woman and 2 of the jack 47 have sprouted and are on their second node. I got 2 other Jack47s in peatpellets ontop a heating pad with a towel ontopthe pad. They should sprout up in a day or two.

Its 3:13 am, and I just finished purchasing that light, and my wifes not going to be too happy about that either, only b.c she had agreed to a 4 panel 225/900LED in total r/b 8:2 and it was about 40-50 cheaper, but I read online that they are not that good, Soooo I went with the UFO. Neways, Sleep time. See u all soon.

photos??:thumbsup: I waana see the weed

[attachment=o229231]

[attachment=o229232]

[attachment=o229233]

[attachment=o229234]

[attachment=o229235]

Ill get somemore up soon, nothing much to show yet.

I ordered some super thrive yesturday, should be here on monday, and my light as well. CANT WAIT.

Nice start EnhanceD...Are you gonna chuck the males if the L.A Woman goes that way or are ya gonna make beans???

Quote Originally Posted by DTRave420
    Nice start EnhanceD...Are you gonna chuck the males if the L.A Woman goes that way or are ya gonna make beans???
    Thank you much DT. I havent decided. I dont really have an area that I could put him where I wouldnt infect the other ladies. I have 4 Fem seeds in the process and 2 regulars. 2 of the fem jack47 are germinating, the one tho isnt looking very good, seems stunted, i think i may have drowned it, and im impatient. Then theres this lille bitch. [attachment=o229239].

I planted the seed after only 2 days of germ cuz she cracked and the tip was coming out, actually both were like that, the one shot up and grew and is on its second node, this one is just sorta i dunno dying, u can see the first set of leaves are almost dieing. Not only that, the whole plant is an inch long and hasnt rooted at all. All the others have rooted. So i took her out, which was not hard at all, put her in a cup of my 24hourbritafilteredbottledwater and then dipped her in some root hormone for a min, then put her in a pot of real dirt, not the peat pellets, and made sure the stem/root part is in contact with the dirt. So hopefully it goes well. Im putting the lamp on 19.5/4.5.
    I got the seeds in some papertowle thats damp, in my drower ontop of a heating pad, they get nice and warm which they like. Sooo time will tell. But I just cant friggen wait for this light, its my christmas present thehe.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast