Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1443 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

why do less women smoke?????

Most of the ladies have no tentions about financial matters or any other things gents have many tentions including and many other things to handle them to get right of them he manages to smoke and drink.
    My Favorite online Glass pipe shop www.smokewire.com
    Still Smokin!!

2.   Advertisements

I guess I'm a stiletto stoner? Though I don't often wear stilettos I am a college educated girl with goals and LOVE smoking. I use smoking as a positive in my life rather than just something to sit and be stoned on.

But really most of my girlfriends are stoners. I guess that's partially because I went to art school (no shortage of weed there,) but I've never felt a lack of girls. In fact you could probably count on your hands the times I've smoked without at least one girlfriend present.

But if there is a lack of female stoners I would guess it is a mixture of misinformation about marijuana and pressure from family and society. I definitely wondered how I was ever going to reconcile weed and my parents. I wasn't sure if they would approve and that's a lot of pressure. I never intended on quitting or whatever but I definitely understand why some girls would rather just not deal with it. (I live in the bible belt too so you can imagine what would happen to a good southern girl in a good southern household if it came out that she was smokin' that evil reefer). People are just so misinformed, that's the root of it.

Not to mention as long as it's illegal doctors will still be prescribing hydrocodone and oxycodone (The two they always prescribe to me and I end up not taking and just smoking weed anyway) and hosts of drugs that are horrible to you. (Because the drug companies want your money so they don't want weed to be legal!) Valium and xanax and every pill that doctors can throw at them. Now I don't have a problem with pills at all, they can be very helpful and useful and wonderful to the person that truly needs them, but right now I KNOW from experience that doctors tend to just throw the heavy stuff at you and move on. It doesn't matter that Mary Cook is now addicted to hydrocodone and ruining both her stomach and liver by taking it on a daily basis....weed is still evil, right? (sorry, tangent)

Summing up: misinformation and drug corporations.

Quote Originally Posted by indica1980
    hi girls and guys... it allways concerns me that when ever i want to get high, i have to call on my male friends.. none of my girlfriends smoke. but they have no problem drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes... why is this..
    maybe girls are too highly strung,worrying about silly things or maybe its the social stigma... but no it cant be this either because they somtimes do harder drugs..mmmmmmmm

any thoughts
    I know this is an old post, but let me set the record straight here. I would say that more girls smoke than guys, but we are sneakier about it. You ever pass a group of girls who look up and giggle as you go by? Smokers. A girl ever give you a long dreamy look, and then when you notice, she smiles and looks away? Smoker. Or that girl in the bar who after accepting your drink, hears your line and responds, "Are you on drugs?" Smoker. And you thought it was a put down... silly silly man.

Emmie

:twocents:All the answers are correct. However, I believe economics have something to do with it. Most men earn more $ than women. Secondly, I believe; as people told me and I found to be true-with certain sativa strains, anyway: It makes you horny as hell! Nothing worse than being horny and not in a place you wanna do anything! One last thought, women are competing a great deal for jobs with men and need to pee clean! Women are more budget oriented and image! They may toke and you won't know. I use to work with people that thought I was the "narc patrol". LOL, I just didn't care to share it with them-when you work with and around a bunch of 'bible thumpers' it isn't a good idea to roll a joint in the lounge after work! And a last thought: It isn't legal in the U.S. and most of us don't want a minute in jail! At least for that! Things are changing-we go back and forth with change and move a little more liberal minded in every decade or so!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12