Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1605 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why do less women smoke?????

hi girls and guys... it allways concerns me that when ever i want to get high, i have to call on my male friends.. none of my girlfriends smoke. but they have no problem drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes... why is this..
    maybe girls are too highly strung,worrying about silly things or maybe its the social stigma... but no it cant be this either because they somtimes do harder drugs..mmmmmmmm

any thoughts
    indica1980 Reviewed by indica1980 on . why do less women smoke????? hi girls and guys... it allways concerns me that when ever i want to get high, i have to call on my male friends.. none of my girlfriends smoke. but they have no problem drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes... why is this.. maybe girls are too highly strung,worrying about silly things or maybe its the social stigma... but no it cant be this either because they somtimes do harder drugs..mmmmmmmm any thoughts Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by indica1980
    hi girls and guys... it allways concerns me that when ever i want to get high, i have to call on my male friends.. none of my girlfriends smoke. but they have no problem drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes... why is this..
    maybe girls are too highly strung,worrying about silly things or maybe its the social stigma... but no it cant be this either because they somtimes do harder drugs..mmmmmmmm

any thoughts
    Women tend to rely on pharmaceuticals more and physicians are happy to help them. BUT the "Stilleto Stoners" mentioned in Marie Claire magazine and at NORML are successful career women who toke. A class of women that does away with "stoner chick" stereotypes. But women are starting to realize that weed is a better med and safer, IMHO...for WTF its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by janieweedseed
    Women tend to rely on pharmaceuticals more and physicians are happy to help them. BUT the "Stilleto Stoners" mentioned in Marie Claire magazine and at NORML are successful career women who toke. A class of women that does away with "stoner chick" stereotypes. But women are starting to realize that weed is a better med and safer, IMHO...for WTF its worth.

good points janieweedseed lol

there is not many successful career women who smoke around my way. its all feilds and cows around here...

but there is plenty of women who rely on prescription drugs so i can relate to that..

women should toke more as a stress reliever..defo
    my girl friends make silly little jokes about pot head/air head ...when they are sniffing chemicals and drinking vodka..WTF

maybe there afraid of the munchies
    and gettin fat
    haha

I disagree. Maybe you look for different traits male friend than chick friends, I think chicks are just better at hiding it so they are harder to find.

maybe they are little closet stoners:]
    hehe. me personally i love to smoke teh ganja. and alot
    of girls down here in california love it as well.
    you shuld introduce your friends to the wonders
    of smoking and they shuld come to there sences
    and give it a try :P

Maybe they rely toooooo much on thier male friends ?

Maybe it's the badboy males that take the dangerous road ?

We hear you girls like badboys and that's why we keep a head stash. We don't smoke we just keep it around for the ladies.

We don't care if you call us names like stoner or potheads but you girls buckle under when a meangirl calls you names or the neighbors say there goes the little stoner slut I hear she does it for pot.

If I could do it for pot I would never stop doing it. LOL.

Remember ladies if you see me on the streets don't be afraid to stop and burn a big fatty with me. God loves a woman with weed.

I have many girlfriends although barely any smoke cigarettes or weed. I think some of them see it as unhealthy and generally dont like the sensation of smoking. Nearly all the girls i know dont smoke weed, not sure why but they all seem to do harder drugs instead such as Ectasy, methadrone, ketamine, cocaine. Personally i find all these drugs to be revolting but i dont understand why they are against smoking weed and cigarettes but perfectly happy to harm themselves with more damaging substances.

Still love the ladies though.
    - Charbud

Hey indica,

I'm thinking you live in the wrong place! Many of my friends smoke, mostly for relaxation or 'for fun', I smoke for health problems, but smoked before the health problems were apparent. I always find it a good way to chill out when I'm stressed, and so do my female friends. In fact, any time I see a family member, we have a quiet toke and a huge giggle!! But, the family don't get to know as they think it's all wrong. It was actually my brother that gave me my first joint, and through him I met many girls who smoke too. I had to pretty much quit smoking when I got with my husband, until I got so stressed I wanted to kill him, so had an aromatherapy bath and he seriously thought I had smoked a joint while in the bath......which then gave me the brainwave of having a joint in the bath every night and pretending it was the aromatherapy oils, so I got back to my joint before bed lmao. (I also started to have a joint when at a friends as he thought I'd had a few glasses of wine....what a total dork!!!). I eventually realised what an ass he was and divorced him, so problem now gone

I rarely drink and rarely touch prescribed drugs....and don't do any other drugs. I don't get why people have to go to extremes and get themselves hooked on potentially lethal drugs, and I watch others make total fools of themselves when drinking. Maybe I'm getting old and past it lol, but give me some weed any day before the rest of the 'recreational' activites on offer!!

I know plenty of ladies that smoke,and alot who dont. I think it just has to do with pot having such a bad stigma to folks. My wife,her sister and alot of their friends smoke.the lady friends we have that dont are the ones who just arent into it or to scared to lose their kush jobs. Prolly also has to do with the area you live too because here in Cali theres alot of ladies that toke.:jointsmile::jointsmile:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast