Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1503 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Grow stores in Washington

im with killer on this one i buy nothing local but soil.pompas assed jackholes out to make money i use prepaid cards and buy off line.can usually buy double offline than in the stores

The Garden Gnome in Oly.

Stay away from Linda's in puyallup. Her daughter is a real bitch. Snotty, rude and "I don't have to work for it" They sell some real shit quality metering.

3.   Advertisements

i have done business with waterworks in tacoma since terry and his wife opened the shop 2 summers ago, at first my experience was really good, after awhile terry's demeaner changed, we were friends, we even had talks of opening a waterworks #2 to be ran by me and my wife. He wouldn't warranty stuff, found out from factory reps ie hanna instrument about him lying to customers, he even lied to me about a side job for a friend, sent more then 12+ people to him for complete grow room set-ups were talking 12k-20k purchases in cash, never even once did he show graditude in anyway, his prices have gone up he only carrys hydrofarm equipment, AN, and pushes Houseand Garden nutrient lines on people, terry was a asshole to my wife recently when i sent her in for nutrients when i was sick, hell the shop has gone to shit he no trys to hustle crappy art work which just clutter up the store, he doesnt have the knowledge he portrays to people that he knows, but what do i know my shit has been smoked by AN chemist and was claimed to be the bomb...... to bad it was grown with fox farm and bloombastic lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123