Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1911 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Shov's Autumn 2009 Grow

oh no, man. no pics because I've been away and I bearly have taken the time to water, spray and crop the plants since I got home. I think some pics would be nice. This weekend, ok?

2.   Advertisements

Shov's Autumn 2009 Grow

Understood SH...Lookin' foward to it...Hope this grows helpin' ya forget about the HorseShit...

Shov's Autumn 2009 Grow

They were outdoors and when bugs started getting to them I put them in a shed window. They are loving it under 400W Sunmaster MH. I cropped them at nodes 3 or 4 and I just FIMed the two main top this week.

Shov's Autumn 2009 Grow

Z11 in back, G13 x NCDG in the front.

Shov's Autumn 2009 Grow

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    yep, sucks. no more herbs for friends or family. I have to look like I don't grow or have any stash. Shit, after 4-5 outdoor rips and two B&Es in the house I have to think that others are at the bottom of my security leaks. Boy, the faces dropped when I tell them that the OL doesn't want anymore weed activity that has attracted these theives, so no more grows. :jointsmile:

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone. Screw 'em.
    Ouch, sorry to here about your loss Shov. Had similar problems here over the last year or so, losing plants in the ground, stash and my seed collection in 3 separate rips.

Shov's Autumn 2009 Grow

Thanks Sarah Louise. I remember you mentioning that.

The temp has been 85-90ºF so I made a change, to use a 4' x 4 lamp T5HO with grow spectrum lamps. I have other cooling options but my schedule is to flip 11/24 and I have limited room so this light should sustain good growth for less energy.

Shov's Autumn 2009 Grow

Wow, some quite impressive strains in this log. I will definitely be along for the ride. Looking Great Bro.:thumbsup:

Shov's Autumn 2009 Grow

Awesome Shov...Everything's lookin' healthy and those Nevilles are absolutely picture perfect...Very nice growin' and appreciate the pics...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Shov's Autumn 2009 Grow

The NH are at 8 weeks veg and the others at 4 weeks. I put the NH in 3.5 gal and the Z11 and G13 x NCDG into 1.5 - 2 gallon pails. It is now a solid 2' x 4'+ footprint. I'll probably go back to MH 400W until I decided to flip them. I soaked them in really good and I'll give them a good feeding next watering. I have to clean up quite a mess of soil and additives when it dries up a little. I'll post some pics in a few days.

Shov

Shov's Autumn 2009 Grow

Plants looking great Shov.:thumbsup: Will be tuned in for this grow.. Now where did I put that dam :baggy: and my chair.

~One~:rastasmoke:
    ~BudG~:rastasmoke::rastasmoke:

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast