Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1658 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

State To State With Weed

Does anyone know if you get searched when crossing regular state lines?
    DopeBoy702 Reviewed by DopeBoy702 on . State To State With Weed Does anyone know if you get searched when crossing regular state lines? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

State To State With Weed

I think they do body cavity searches when you enter California.

State To State With Weed

ahaha you cant be serious, im never going to cali in that case. But to the OP question. Ive never been stopped at the border within the united states. Ive traveled every where with a sack including going through customs at a airport. Ive gone from GA to OH a couple times. The only time you need to worry is if theres a road block. which is obviouse. theres a ton of cops and dogs and they come threw the line of cars pointing to the ones to search. If your young and look like you got drugs there going to search you. You have to be smarter than them. There is ways to conceal pot and not shove it up your arse, but i have had times where i had to. its better to be safe than sorry. and for the most part a cop doesnt want to reach his hand down your pants or up your crack. he may say pull your waist ban out and sign the flashlight down there but most of them dont do a 10 point inspection on your junk

State To State With Weed

Just be sure to refuse all searches or even stops for that matter. They can not detain you unless they have reasonable cause. If they say to pull over to the side to be searched or to be talked to just refuse nicely and say you would prefer to be on your way. Any evidence they find will be thrown out of court because they performed an illegal search. You just have to be smart, do some reading, and understand exactly what your rights are. All roadside checks are unconstitutional.

State To State With Weed

If you go in central PA I would go to State College as school is in for good weed man

State To State With Weed

79lostinspace79...I wand some of what you are smoking.

I've been across the state line, plenty. I've never been searched and mostly, they flag you through, unless you need a passport, from TX, to enter this state.

If you come to a rolling stop, they will usually say, "Any Fruit?" Say no, take the free pamphlet and get on your way. The past 15 years, I have never been stopped. If they do stop you at the state line, they ask...

Where you coming from? Depending on which State I am coming from, I simply say, "Arizona" or "Nevada" even if I was on the East coast.

'If' I see some smugglers dropping off tons of illegals to walk around the woods behind the station, tell them "that truck ahead of me, let a bunch of people out, they are running in the fields behind here" They thank you and get busy as you head on on your way. Generally, that is at night or after dark.

Mostly, California, has enough fruit, flies and plants. I forgot, the other thing they ask is for "plants." I just realized, why! LOL pr