Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1489 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

The natural way to consume cannabis?

Hi I'm new to the community I had a question on my mind that I wanted to ask the cannabis community. What is the best and most natural method of cannabis consumption? I was asking my self how the first people got to experience the first psychedelic experience from cannabis. I have tried before to eat cannabis raw with no effect so I cant imagine that they just decided to smoke this magical flower that comes from the cannabis plant.

So yeah can any one reflect on this? I am also interested in making a cannabis tea and other foods. :eat: People in Europe that ate cannabis in the renaissance had a strong psychedelic experience that similar to mushrooms that inspired them to make great works of art. So my vote goes to eating.

Also can any one who has eaten cannabis give me any tips?
    Damiani Reviewed by Damiani on . The natural way to consume cannabis? Hi I'm new to the community I had a question on my mind that I wanted to ask the cannabis community. What is the best and most natural method of cannabis consumption? I was asking my self how the first people got to experience the first psychedelic experience from cannabis. I have tried before to eat cannabis raw with no effect so I cant imagine that they just decided to smoke this magical flower that comes from the cannabis plant. So yeah can any one reflect on this? I am also interested Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i wonder things like this too!!

probably the first time Cannabis was "used" it was accidental... much like how fire may hav first been discovered.

I bet some natural (potent smelling) Cannabis was just chillin in a big ol field until some lightning struck it and caused a fire... and from that day on, there was peace in the Neandertal community.. at least until the fires died and the effects wore off hehe

Nah for real tho, in this Neandertal class I took, it was said that, when finding burial sights (which is highly unusual for such an under-developed species) they found many plants and objects decorating the grave... among them was Cannabis.

They knew it did something, even if they didn't know WHAT. My idea is that some primate's early form of cooking may have released the Cannabinoids, and it probably bound to the animal fat it was either being cooked in, or in the primate's stomach.

Accidents happen. THANKfully!

You answered your own question! Consume it

If you don't like the idea of straight putting a couple buds in your mouth and chew, you can grind it down and add it to your foods, like in your spaghetti sauce. Goes great in the sauce because of the texture of the sauce and herbs in it. Sprinkle some in coffee. Really, your choices are in abundance. You can also make a KILLER cannabutter with a Qtr bag and a stick of butter. Mmmm right on to some toast or into some brownies! Mmmm, damn look what you done did, got me hungry

Ohh and if your interested in knowing a bit more history on cannabis "back then," then watch "The Union: Business Behind Getting High." It's really eye opening!

Quote Originally Posted by Italiano715
    Ohh and if your interested in knowing a bit more history on cannabis "back then," then watch "The Union: Business Behind Getting High." It's really eye opening!
    Excellent movie