Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1319 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

need help from experts

hello my good fellow growers
    i am outdoor grower with 10 year expererience
    this year i got myself a nice clone. It grew nicely until past week, when after a flush and a heavy one day rain plant got wilted. Plant is in early flowering and its crucial it gets nutrients for bud development. monster plant is starting to yellow starting with veins and moving to leaf end. also lower part of plant lost some small branches( mini buds). my suspicion is pH lockout and overwatering-root stress- lack of gas exchange in roots. need to get my hand on some pH tester. :cursing:. i must say plant was perfectly healthy two weeks ago; dark green leaves with satelite position 90 degrees, no yellow leaves. please help my plant.
    sinko83 Reviewed by sinko83 on . need help from experts hello my good fellow growers i am outdoor grower with 10 year expererience this year i got myself a nice clone. It grew nicely until past week, when after a flush and a heavy one day rain plant got wilted. Plant is in early flowering and its crucial it gets nutrients for bud development. monster plant is starting to yellow starting with veins and moving to leaf end. also lower part of plant lost some small branches( mini buds). my suspicion is pH lockout and overwatering-root stress- lack of Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

need help from experts

pics

need help from experts

fill our the troubleshooting form in my sig.

there's not much you can do about the overwatering.

-shake

need help from experts

just wait and hope water is evaporated fast( 30 degrees C max at best)
    btw its in 70 liter container.
    soil is Blumenerde/Geanka Flor. it was good before.
    i used Hesi Wurzel Complex( root development until flowering)
    i also used Cana Terra Flores 2-4-2 N:P:K when plant was hungry, maybe once a week. Plant is also very rootbound; now i gave it some new soil on bottom ( 5-10 liters) and around the edges. I think there is a multitude of problems; overwatering is first, pH is second, i hope there isnt any root rot. As a result there is a certain nutrient deficiency. i used dolomite lime when mixing soil and also later when i had a similar problem as now. BIgger pot and new soil fixed the problems by itself. I MIGHT TRY 100 LITER POT and some new quality soil
    still; i am so fcked if this plant dies on me....

need help from experts

New soil and a larger pot won't help much if it's a watering or nutrient problem.

Ph is the first suspect. Nutrient ratios and/or days, a close second. Or perhaps the acid rain...?

Filling-out the troubleshooting form will help. Until then it's guesswork.

Something you can do now: tilt the pot, and stick a finger in one of the drain holes to see how moist the soil is. If drenched, cut back on adding water.

need help from experts

i think plant is getting better...leaves darker and more straight. i guess some water evaporated and more oxygen is available. still i will foliar feed with some
    mild nutrient solution :thumbsup:

need help from experts

how do i post thread new to this site and need some help

need help from experts

Next time just plant it in the yard. Amend the soil with whatever you have in the pot, god did a pretty good job with the whole watering thing. You don't really have to try, and outdo it.