Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1671 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

1st Aerogarden Grow log

Day 1- i ordered everything last night so it will really start next week. I am going to try and grow with the aerogarden. I have 3 autoflowering blue kush seeds and 5 auto female lemon skunk. I am gonna use GH floranova grow and bloom for nutrients. Im going to add more lights to the aerogarden and thats my setup in my closet!
    irishkane56 Reviewed by irishkane56 on . 1st Aerogarden Grow log Day 1- i ordered everything last night so it will really start next week. I am going to try and grow with the aerogarden. I have 3 autoflowering blue kush seeds and 5 auto female lemon skunk. I am gonna use GH floranova grow and bloom for nutrients. Im going to add more lights to the aerogarden and thats my setup in my closet! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

1st Aerogarden Grow log

You'll want to get an air stone going because the roots do tend to get into the aero's pump. You can really only grow about 3 to maturity in an aero due to the linited space. Lastly watch your temps you'd be surprise how warm CFLs can get.

1st Aerogarden Grow log

I ended up transplanting a bagseed plant and then i started the others in dirt to. The pump was kinda loud and i didnt need my roommate to hear it.

1st Aerogarden Grow log

i did an experimental lime kush aerogarden pro gro 2 years back or so. undersized, larfy nugs were the result. Switch to hps or led through flowering if you want to get anything significant out of it.

1st Aerogarden Grow log

Well my plant looks like SHIT!!! I definitely overdid the nutrients and i think i overwatered it today because it looks like shit its really floppy but whatever its my first time growing and im not looking to deal or anything its all for personal use. The 5 auto lemon skunk already sprouted and were planted yesterday. 2 blue kush have sprouted to.