Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1509 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Should I kill it?

hi - first timer here and i would like the experts opinion on this. Attached are pics i took of one plant. I am about 92% confident it is male (affirmations appreciated), but, am wondering if I waited too long to pull it out of the closet? Do you think it may have released pollen? I have 2 others that are showing those pretty little female hairs and 1 that hasn't decided what it wants to be yet. All 3 pics are the same plant. Your suggestions/thoughts appreciated.
    mebintx Reviewed by mebintx on . Should I kill it? hi - first timer here and i would like the experts opinion on this. Attached are pics i took of one plant. I am about 92% confident it is male (affirmations appreciated), but, am wondering if I waited too long to pull it out of the closet? Do you think it may have released pollen? I have 2 others that are showing those pretty little female hairs and 1 that hasn't decided what it wants to be yet. All 3 pics are the same plant. Your suggestions/thoughts appreciated. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Should I kill it?

Quote Originally Posted by mebintx
    I am about 92% confident it is male
    I'm 99.9% sure it's male

Do you think it may have released pollen?
    If you are only a couple weeks into flowering (which looks like u are), that male shouldn't have released any pollen yet. You can tell that the "nanners" are still closed.

Your suggestions/thoughts appreciated.
    Chop chop
    :stoned:

Should I kill it?

Thanks Dougal - went to 12/12 excactly 15 days ago - I'll hold the funeral tonight. It is only 22 days old, but, I've gotten to love him. LOL :thumbsup: