Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1689 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Prices

hey pps

add to this thread to compare prices and lets make shit happen

anybody got any prices? lets see whos got the best...
    KPOK Reviewed by KPOK on . Prices hey pps add to this thread to compare prices and lets make shit happen anybody got any prices? lets see whos got the best... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Prices

Travel west. The Smokes the Best. But the prices will be just like all the rest.
    $50-1/8. lasts me a week. you only need one good puff.

Prices

Kenosha WI here, sum good bud round here is about 50 an 1/8. One hit and your straight.

I love livin in the city parts of wisconsin .

Prices

nasty says it how it is,,,,.. same herre, in milwaukee 50-1/8 unless your friend grows tomatoes
    Quote Originally Posted by halfassedjediknight
    that was quite a rough night/morning!

but im home and currently making my eyes red.

[SIZE=\"1\"]\"Everything posted by me above is, in fact, fictional and based on immense research and a never ending thirst for knowledge. Any pictures provided in my post were simply contributed from other sources online. I do not condone anything illegal such as cultivating and/or smoking marijuana.\"[/SIZE]

Prices

iowa city is the same college towns got that good bud you peeps up in madison kno wuts good!

Prices

iv been paying $50/eigth for decent kb in the la crosse area. my guy screwed me over last time and gave me mids for the same price so i'm on the hunt once again. finding hookups in this town is a bitch, i wouldn't mind traveling a few hours if i can find a decent deal

Prices

I live in milwaukee for school and as with the majority of the state and as other people have mentioned, its standard $50 for an 1/8th

although I grew up in a small town called Beaver Dam, about an hour and a half from milwaukee and a half hour from madison (east side, hour to the west side) and I've never seen anyone charge more than $40 for an 1/8 here. Sometimes I drive back just to save the extra 10 bucks on herb, even tho it doesnt really pay with gas prices now.

Prices

Sorry, prices always leads to hook-ups and sales which is against the board policy....

Have a good one!:thumbsup: