Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1517 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

here is my troubleshooting form

Your Equipment:
    .1) Type and wattage of lights. (MH, HPS, CFL's, tube fluorescents, LED's)=125watt plant light (agrolite)
    .2) Distance from tops? foot and a half
    .3) Reflector type? (cool tube set-up, bat wing, enclosed reflector, bare bulb...) enclosed reflector
    .4) Is there a consistent fresh air supply?yes
    .5) Do you have an exhaust fan and a circulation fan?yes
    .6) What are the bulb wattages, kelvin ratings, and schedule? 125watt 12/12

Your medium:
    .7) Specific brand and type of soil, (coco, peat based soilless...) and anything you've added to it. (vermiculite, perlite, worm castings...) compost
    .8) Size of container.foot
    .9) Did you use peat pucks (or similar) to root clones or germinate seedlings? no

Your nutrients and water:
    10) Source of water? (tap, bottled or filtered) What's it's ph before adjusting?tap idk ph yet
    11) Method of checking water ph. (ph pen, test strips, aquarium test kit...)none yet
    12) Method of adjusting water ph. (phosphoric acid, white vinegar, hydrated lime, PH Up...)none yet
    13) Specific brand and N-P-K ratio for each bottle. List dosages (quantity per gallon) and current feeding schedule. none
    14) How often are you watering between feedings, and how much per watering?dont feed it much besides guano water two times a day
    15) Any additives or tea's? (Superthrive, CalMag, molasses, Mother's Earth...)
    16) Are your ph levels stable, or do they fluctuate?not sure
    17) What is your ingoing water's ph? ...your runoff ph?not sure
    18) Do you foliar feed? If so, with what, how often, and at what time do you spray?no how can i get bat guano into the water so i can spray it?

Your growroom:
    19) Indoors or outdoors?was outside but i brought it in
    20) What size of closet, room or hut?2ft by 2ft closet lol
    21) What are the temps and humidity levels while lights are on? ...With lights off? dont know
    22) Have you seen signs of insects in the growroom? no

Your strain:
    23) What strain are you growing? (Indica dominate or Sativa dom?) sativa
    24) From seeds or clones?seeds
    25) Is this an autoflower strain? dont know

and one more question:if you clone a female plant and eventually take another clone off the clone, will the clone be weaker?
    fireimp08 Reviewed by fireimp08 on . here is my troubleshooting form Your Equipment: .1) Type and wattage of lights. (MH, HPS, CFL's, tube fluorescents, LED's)=125watt plant light (agrolite) .2) Distance from tops? foot and a half .3) Reflector type? (cool tube set-up, bat wing, enclosed reflector, bare bulb...) enclosed reflector .4) Is there a consistent fresh air supply?yes .5) Do you have an exhaust fan and a circulation fan?yes .6) What are the bulb wattages, kelvin ratings, and schedule? 125watt 12/12 Your medium: .7) Specific brand and type of Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

here is my troubleshooting form

Aloha fireimp

I'll leave the diagnosis and criticism for the experts, but I can answer da "one more question".

"and one more question:if you clone a female plant and eventually take another clone off the clone, will the clone be weaker? "

They are, more correctly, cuttings.
    But we know what ya mean.
    I have rooted cuttings from cuttings at least 7 times.
    Full health and vigor:thumbsup:

But, that's the limit of my personal experience.

I have read and heard that the bio-clock keeps ticking and will eventually cause problems with early senescence. (old age)
    True clones, theoretically, do not have that limitation.
    I can not present that as personal experience, but it does "sound right" to me.

Happy Growin'
    Weezard