Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1557 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

anyone know of a cool Doc?

Quote Originally Posted by BatRastard
    Dr. Kenneth Stoller
    You can get all the info you need at Home
    THANKS

Contact me off the forum

We are a non profit corporation trying to become a NM DOH Licensed Producer. Our web site for patient advocacy is The NewMexiCannabis Project

I have a psychiatrist who can give you a recommendation. You do not have to be a regular patient but you will have to see him once a year to renew the recommendation. NM DOH honors his recommendations for PTSD. I use him for myself and had no problems with NM DOH. It takes a while to get an appointment with him though - as much as two months. If I remember correctly, he charges $200.

I do not want to post his name publically.

Be Well
    Len Goodman

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by aniolator
    Yeah, and the answer doesn't involve contacting a private entity and being charged to help you find a Dr. It should be most Dr.s ethics. Its legal. There is a form from the state listing conditions. The Dr. isn't signing off on marijuana, but only that you have one of the conditions listed. The state makes the decision. If your Dr. Doesn't lie, he or she should have an obligation to confirm a state form saying you have a listed illness. Its pretty simple...as long as you qualify. Can't go to some Dr. for the first time with not history and proof and expect them to sign off on chronic pain for instance. It would be like walking in and asking for some oxicotin or something.
    I qualify, but my local doctor says NO to a scrip, and so does the hospital (my PcP). Now that I've learned of this magic form, from where is this form available? Can I get it online? I'd like to get this form, so I can move forward with getting my card.

Unfortunately, the doc has to not only certify that the patient has one of the recognized conditions, but als that Medical Marijuans would be of benefit.

Here is the language from the NM DoH applicaiton for patients:

"Written certification MUST be provided below pursuant to the Lynn & Erin Compassionate Use Act of 2007, certifying the aforementioned patient has a debilitating medical condition and the potential health benefits of the medical use of marijuana would likely outweigh health risks for the patient: (Attach a separate page if more space is needed)"

The doc has to explain this in some detail on the form.

The link for the Packet of forms with instructions on the NM DoH web site is:

http://www.health.state.nm.us/IDB/me...%2011-9-09.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by NewMexiCann
    Unfortunately, the doc has to not only certify that the patient has one of the recognized conditions, but als that Medical Marijuans would be of benefit.

Here is the language from the NM DoH applicaiton for patients:

"Written certification MUST be provided below pursuant to the Lynn & Erin Compassionate Use Act of 2007, certifying the aforementioned patient has a debilitating medical condition and the potential health benefits of the medical use of marijuana would likely outweigh health risks for the patient: (Attach a separate page if more space is needed)"

The doc has to explain this in some detail on the form.

The link for the Packet of forms with instructions on the NM DoH web site is:

http://www.health.state.nm.us/IDB/me...%2011-9-09.pdf
    Well, crud. Looks like I'm gonna be SOL on this. How odd that we have a law that allows it, but the "system" makes it impossible for me to get it? What's the use? It will take Carlsbad 20 years to catch up - so if you live here, I guess you're just screwed, huh? Thanks for the info & forms, etc. It's just too bad I can't do anything with them, considering my situation. I guess I'll look into moving to CA, where it's all but legal.

Take a look at this web site. She is on the Medical Advisory Board for NM DoH and is a supporter if the condition is real and the medicine could help. Means a trip to T or C but the hot springs there are really good.

Dr. Eve

Quote Originally Posted by NewMexiCann
    Take a look at this web site. She is on the Medical Advisory Board for NM DoH and is a supporter if the condition is real and the medicine could help. Means a trip to T or C but the hot springs there are really good.

Dr. Eve
    Trips are no problem - disabled & out-of-work. I have emailed the office, and eagerly await their response. Thanks!

You are welcome - good luck.

Len
    The NewMexiCannabis Project

Quote Originally Posted by waynester
    Have medical qualifying conditions with medical records to back it up. I am a vet and get my med care at VA. I don't have a regular doc other than VA. State says they may reject applicants who are not regular patient of physician. They tell me you can not visit doctor just once for signing of paperwork. You must be a regular patient. I don't have the money to go around trying different doctors to see who is med 420 friendly. Would love some advice. Please not the same old rhetoric I have been reading on this sight. Lets get this straight folks.
    Try here: www(dot)medicmarijuana(dot)net(slash)index(dot)htm l

Quote Originally Posted by waynester
    Have medical qualifying conditions with medical records to back it up. I am a vet and get my med care at VA. I don't have a regular doc other than VA. State says they may reject applicants who are not regular patient of physician. They tell me you can not visit doctor just once for signing of paperwork. You must be a regular patient. I don't have the money to go around trying different doctors to see who is med 420 friendly. Would love some advice. Please not the same old rhetoric I have been reading on this sight. Lets get this straight folks.
    There are two Doctors advertising medical Marijuana Evaluations in Albuquerque. You can get the information from this weeks Alibi (look it up online)

SWOP ( Southwest Organic Producers) is now accepting
    enrollment applications for qualified medical cannabis patients.

SWOP is one of only five not-for-profit corporations in the entire country that are licensed to produce and distribute medical cannabis to qualified patients in the State of New Mexico.

Enrollment forms may be downloaded at:
    http://southwestorganicproducers.com....forms.pdf.zip

Southwest Organic Producers (SWOP) : Mailing List Signup

For more information about the SWOP medical cannabis program visit our website: SWOP - Southwest Organic Producers - Some of New Mexico's Finest medical cannabis

For more information on how to become a patient or producer visit NMDOH: Medical Cannabis Program - Infectious Disease Bureau

Our mission is to provide qualified New Mexican patients with an uninterrupted supply of the highest quality medical cannabis for alleviating symptoms caused by debilitating medical conditions and their medical treatments. SWOP is committed to working with the state of New Mexico, the New Mexican health care community and qualified New Mexican patients to support and serve the purpose of the Lynn and Erin Compassionate use act, passed by the state of New Mexico in 2007.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast