Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1680 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

anyone know of a cool Doc?

Quote Originally Posted by truth4um
    Hello Waynester,
    and to anyone else finding difficulties in obtaining your mmj patient's license for personal use, I may be able to asst you. I am in touch with local physicians who are following the guidlines of the NMDOH and is issuing referrals for those in ligitimate and serious need only.

I am in no position to disclose here, these physician's contact info - nor will I attempt to evaluate anyone's intent for acquiring their license.

I am one member of a locally established group with a unique approach to our NMDOH's Medical Cannabis program. With final stages near closing, we are still inclined to prudently assist with what we legally can.

I am not a user, but I strongly advocate expressions and exercises of freedoms, unity and truth.

I hope to soon share more.

message me directly for assistance.
    I'd love to pm you but I don't see any way to do that. Please email me.

2.   Advertisements

I would really appreciate any help I can get to find a Dr. who will cooperate. I live right outside of Espanola and I have limited time left with my insurance.

Thank you!

How can you be contacted truth4um?

I live in Farmington and was wondering if you know of any friendly medical providers in this neck of the woods. thanks.

Well, I'm gonna need a new handle, I received my card today. THE SYSTEM WORKS. I'M NO LONGER SCARED.:thumbsup:

HOW? I AM VET ALSO. SOME HELP PLEASE!

The answer is right here in this thread, if you read carefully.

Yeah, and the answer doesn't involve contacting a private entity and being charged to help you find a Dr. It should be most Dr.s ethics. Its legal. There is a form from the state listing conditions. The Dr. isn't signing off on marijuana, but only that you have one of the conditions listed. The state makes the decision. If your Dr. Doesn't lie, he or she should have an obligation to confirm a state form saying you have a listed illness. Its pretty simple...as long as you qualify. Can't go to some Dr. for the first time with not history and proof and expect them to sign off on chronic pain for instance. It would be like walking in and asking for some oxicotin or something.

Quote Originally Posted by aniolator
    Yeah, and the answer doesn't involve contacting a private entity and being charged to help you find a Dr. It should be most Dr.s ethics. Its legal. There is a form from the state listing conditions. The Dr. isn't signing off on marijuana, but only that you have one of the conditions listed. The state makes the decision. If your Dr. Doesn't lie, he or she should have an obligation to confirm a state form saying you have a listed illness. Its pretty simple...as long as you qualify. Can't go to some Dr. for the first time with not history and proof and expect them to sign off on chronic pain for instance. It would be like walking in and asking for some oxicotin or something.
    THAT'S ALL GOOD, BUT I HAVE 20YEARS OF PROOF, BUT THE DOCTORS ARE VA. ELTING NO REPLY WAITING TWO MONTHS, DOCTORS ASSOCIATION NO REFERRALS, SAME WITH NEW MEXICO NURSES ASSOCIATION, ASA, MMP, NORML, AND SOME OTHERS. IT'S ALL GOOD, I HAVE AND AM LIVING WITH MY CONDITION AND WILL CONTINUE REGARDLESS; LIFE GOES ON; PEACE OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by waynester
    Have medical qualifying conditions with medical records to back it up. I am a vet and get my med care at VA. I don't have a regular doc other than VA. State says they may reject applicants who are not regular patient of physician. They tell me you can not visit doctor just once for signing of paperwork. You must be a regular patient. I don't have the money to go around trying different doctors to see who is med 420 friendly. Would love some advice. Please not the same old rhetoric I have been reading on this sight. Lets get this straight folks.
    Dr. Kenneth Stoller
    You can get all the info you need at Home

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast