Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1524 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Best TV shows to watch stoned

I know there's already a thread on best movies to watch high, but I felt like creating one for TV shows. So, just post your favourite TV shows to watch while high.

Mine are: Basically anything on Adult Swim (i.e. KOTH, Fam. Guy, Mighty Boosh, Robot Chicken, Superjail, Metalocalypse), the latter two really creep me out though, Dance Your Ass Off (a show on Oxygen with fat people dancing), MXC (although I don't think that's on anymore), and Wipeout.
    CannaBus420 Reviewed by CannaBus420 on . Best TV shows to watch stoned I know there's already a thread on best movies to watch high, but I felt like creating one for TV shows. So, just post your favourite TV shows to watch while high. Mine are: Basically anything on Adult Swim (i.e. KOTH, Fam. Guy, Mighty Boosh, Robot Chicken, Superjail, Metalocalypse), the latter two really creep me out though, Dance Your Ass Off (a show on Oxygen with fat people dancing), MXC (although I don't think that's on anymore), and Wipeout. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

MXC is fucking classic. The best one was when it was mascots vs. monsters and everyone was dressed up in a huge costume. I've never laughed that hard. My favorite though is Trailer Park Boys.

sadly i dont watch tv anymore when high. we usually just bump to some good music, or play geometry wars. but that all changed when they took adult swim away, so pretty much anything on adult swim was legit. family guy. futurama. those shows. comedy central discovery or history is where the boob tube rests now. but only when it is on. we rarely watch tv.

I watch all of my TV shows on my computer. I would have to say that my favorite ones to watch when I'm super chopped are Breaking Bad, Weeds, House M.D.

Yea, those are all good sober too... haha

Peace,
    SMG

WEEDS definately! plus I have seasons 1-4 on dvd :smokebong:

Top Gear repeats on DAVE :thumbsup:
    BBC - Top Gear - Home

The Simpsons, of course! Listen to all those allusions, it's nuts!

Def the simpsons!

the office!! or weeds!! but adult swim takes all.

I think the THE COLBERT REPORT RULES!!!! that shit is pretty funny, John Daily(edit: Stewart, lol, im an idiot) is Ight. Reno911 is pretty damn funny. haha i used to hate it and think it was gay, bit iv'e been watchin it and it's pretty funny b/c it's so stupid. SOUTHPARK, thats a classic. But it's hilarious if im stoned in a good mood.
    Oh the recent TOSH.O is pretty damn funny to.:rastasmoke: Except i dont like jamaicans, that damn smiley face makes me think of this fool who jacked me for a QP! Little bitch ass . i wantd to fuckn kill em. fuggn trick.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast