Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1608 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Moving to N. Alabama from So Cal....talk about culture shock!

Any N. Alabama smokers on here who would like to chat? If you are into motorcycles BIG plus!! I ride a 1200cc "crotch rocket" ..cruisers welcomed too. Looking to make friends and riding partners as well as fellow tokers to discuss everything with in between the rides.:thumbsup:
    pinkspeeder Reviewed by pinkspeeder on . Moving to N. Alabama from So Cal....talk about culture shock! Any N. Alabama smokers on here who would like to chat? If you are into motorcycles BIG plus!! I ride a 1200cc "crotch rocket" ..cruisers welcomed too. Looking to make friends and riding partners as well as fellow tokers to discuss everything with in between the rides.:thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pinkspeeder
    Any N. Alabama smokers on here who would like to chat? If you are into motorcycles BIG plus!! I ride a 1200cc "crotch rocket" ..cruisers welcomed too. Looking to make friends and riding partners as well as fellow tokers to discuss everything with in between the rides.:thumbsup:
    North Al has some great winding roads along the ridge with lakes and rivers. You will like it for riding.

I just moved to north alabama too from WV. i dont know anyone around here. Went to the bar a couple weeks ago, caugt a buzz and started asking people about hookin me up with weed and they looked at me like i was crazy. I know its somewhere around but itll be hard to find without a job or college courses. hows your hunt going?

all you said was enough for me to like you, too bad you didnt go to New Zealand to do the same thing

Yeah its a little different than cali ain't it. They got flies the size of seagulls.lol