Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1586 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Grateful Meds in Nederland

We have over 15-20 strains available at anytime,we also have eatables, we never charge over $350.00 per zip. Grateful Meds, it's worth the drive to Nederland.

Grateful Meds
    Nederland Colorado
    303 258 7703
    GratefulMeds Reviewed by GratefulMeds on . Grateful Meds in Nederland We have over 15-20 strains available at anytime,we also have eatables, we never charge over $350.00 per zip. Grateful Meds, it's worth the drive to Nederland. Grateful Meds Nederland Colorado 303 258 7703 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Man you guy's rock up there, I have been driving to Denver or Loveland for my medicine, but I'll be making the drive to Nederland from now on. I still can't believe the selection of high quality medicines, and nothing over $350.00 per ounce, and the Hawaiian I got for $250.00 was a great deal. I am so glad I found you guys, rock on!

Steve:
    rastasmoke:

I ride my scoot up to ned every weekend, then skate and get some dankness at the Katmandhu up therrr! Might stop by soon.

I'll make the trek up this next week or so. I'm beginning to run low.

[quote=GratefulMeds]We have over 15-20 strains available at anytime,we also have eatables, we never charge over $350.00 per zip. Grateful Meds, it's worth the drive to Nederland.

Grateful Meds
    Nederland Colorado
    303 258 7703

We now also sell Subcool's complete seed line.

Grateful, do you guys carry clones, and are there any healthy, pest-free, ROOTED clones available today. strains? prices?

[quote=TheStrainMan]Grateful, do you guys carry clones, and are there any healthy, pest-free, ROOTED clones available today. strains? prices?

we do have clones right know we have northern lights+big bud that are rooted and healthy. we should have lambs bread and purple power within a day or so that will be rooted.

[quote=GratefulMeds][quote=TheStrainMan]Grateful, do you guys carry clones, and are there any healthy, pest-free, ROOTED clones available today. strains? prices?

we do have clones right know we have northern lights+big bud that are rooted and healthy. we should have lambs bread and purple power within a day or so that will be rooted.

$30.00 per rooted clone
    $70.00 per 10 pack TGA Seeds

thanks for the info. $70 is a decent price for those genetics. $30 for rooted clones is steep IMO, but am sure someone will buy them.

The Strain Man

Do you grow your own? Is it organic?

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast