Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1786 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Grateful Meds in Nederland

Glad to hear good changes are coming ,they were greatly needed.The last few months your employees were not to great.Did not mean to make you mad Mark,just being honest with Bear.All MMC are having growing pains which I undersatnd.Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by ottistoys
    Glad to hear good changes are coming ,they were greatly needed.The last few months your employees were not to great.Did not mean to make you mad Mark,just being honest with Bear.All MMC are having growing pains which I undersatnd.Good Luck
    No worries I noticed them from the beginning, we are bringing the grateful back to Grateful Meds, and the truth is the truth and cuts both ways so dont be sorry. WE took advice from attorneys that kind of turned out to be fear mongers, and hired a group that they suggested. I never met more disinterested people with a lack of understanding or motivation for the patients and movement, and as you know that is not why we started GM, but exactly the opposite. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

"Not to Great" they sucked! and are gone. Stevo and Heather are way familiar faces and bring the original feeling of GM back. Good Employees are hard to find. We are bringing back the folks that were with us from the beginning and have stood by us. Shame on Mike and I for listening to posers. sorry.

1/8's $30.00 - $40.00

chemdawg #4
    death star
    blue dream
    dream diesel
    og kush
    blue city diesel
    casey jones
    cherry slyder
    durban poison
    headband
    sour diesel
    sweet kush
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:vap_smiley::jumphappy::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gonna try to get up tommorow but not sure yet...might just have to push it to next week when you are hopefully around....thanks for the kind words..

Quote Originally Posted by denverbear
    Gonna try to get up tommorow but not sure yet...might just have to push it to next week when you are hopefully around....thanks for the kind words..
    I am around unless I am taking care of chores, have been staying in State lately (taking my lawyers advice about other MMJ States for the moment). have Stevo or Heather call me and I'll stop down, would like to catch up with you on what has been going down in Colorado. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by GratefulMeds
    1/8's $30.00 - $40.00

chemdawg #4
    death star
    blue dream
    dream diesel
    og kush
    blue city diesel
    casey jones
    cherry slyder
    durban poison
    headband
    sour diesel
    sweet kush
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    All the jars are freshened up and full, the Chem-4 is one hell of a deal for it's potency.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Casey Jones, Island Sweet Skunk, Blue Dream, Durban poison, Sour Diesel, Lemon Haze, ChemDawg, HeadBand, Sweet Kush, C-4(23%THC), Dairy Queen, Sage, Og Kush, DeathStar, Blue Diesel, Cherry Slider, Hindu Kush, Silver Haze, Green Crack, Shishkaberry. All fresh in the jars, it was a great round this time around. I am really liking the C-4 very powerful.

Attachment 274975Once again all the jars are fresh and full although we are now having trouble keeping the C-4 on the shelves. was honored to meet and share some with Ziggy Marley last night. Great guy with a big heart.:rasta::stoned::thumbsup:

10.   Advertisements

Everything in the store $250.00 per oz until 5/20/11 members your discounts count also. Super powerful strains, look out!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast