Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1900 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Grateful Meds in Nederland

Hi and heads up, I sent you guys an email last week about the seed packs, you responded no problem, but this am I got an email from your email address with the following scam message :Hello,

How are you doing? hope all is well with you, i am sorry that i didn't inform you about my traveling to England for a Seminar.

I need a favor from you as soon as you receive this e-mail because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept i will like you to assist me with a loan urgently. I will be needing the sum of $2,500 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with, I'll pay you back as soon as i return. Kindly let me know if you can be of help? so that i can send you the details to use when sending the money Transfer.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Mark

So it appears someone got your email and is using it.

I recieved the same one.

me too

Just want to say that I ran up to Nederland yesterday to grab some Space Bomb, and even though they were already out, I got hooked up REALLY nicely with some Cherry Lime. I dig this strain, it just hits me as old school in a way. Reminds me of what my mom and them would call "Ses" back when I was little and they'd get a hook up for "the good stuff".

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Colodonmed
    Hi and heads up, I sent you guys an email last week about the seed packs, you responded no problem, but this am I got an email from your email address with the following scam message :Hello,

How are you doing? hope all is well with you, i am sorry that i didn't inform you about my traveling to England for a Seminar.

I need a favor from you as soon as you receive this e-mail because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept i will like you to assist me with a loan urgently. I will be needing the sum of $2,500 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with, I'll pay you back as soon as i return. Kindly let me know if you can be of help? so that i can send you the details to use when sending the money Transfer.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Mark

So it appears someone got your email and is using it.
    We have regained control of our email, sorry for the hassles and I hope no one is sending funds over seas. the bastards deleted my contacts so I have been scrambling to email everyone to let them know what happened.

SpaceBomb
    Bubblegum
    Jack the Ripper
    Dairy Queen
    Maui
    HeadBand
    Blowfish
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerSteve
    Just want to say that I ran up to Nederland yesterday to grab some Space Bomb, and even though they were already out, I got hooked up REALLY nicely with some Cherry Lime. I dig this strain, it just hits me as old school in a way. Reminds me of what my mom and them would call "Ses" back when I was little and they'd get a hook up for "the good stuff".

Thanks guys!

Hey we just cut down some more SpaceBomb last night, you might want to email or call so we can contact you when it's done curing.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

...you might want to email or call so we can contact you when it's done curing...
    What's the average cure time after cutting?

Thanks for the heads up w/ regards to the SB. Will shoot an email shortly. :thumbsup:
    \"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man\'s appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.\"
    Abraham Lincoln (1809-65), U.S. President

SWEET!

Where can I contact you guys at, and what are you guessing as far as a timeframe?

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerSteve
    SWEET!

Where can I contact you guys at, and what are you guessing as far as a timeframe?

Grateful Meds - Medical Marijuana Dispensory in Nederland, Colorado
    [email protected]
    303 258 7703:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast