Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1686 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Grateful Meds in Nederland

Good news! Some real nice folks bought GratefulMeds. You will see lots of changes and a MUCH BETTER dispensary. It's gonna take a while to get this place cleaned up and ready to go, but well worth the wait.

What other shops do you own so we can get a real feel of this change?

Quote Originally Posted by NedFred
    Good news! Some real nice folks bought GratefulMeds. You will see lots of changes and a MUCH BETTER dispensary. It's gonna take a while to get this place cleaned up and ready to go, but well worth the wait.
    These folks are now gone, try to get the biz and name under false pretenses. Took all our good strains and sold them out back door or other dispensaries it is unclear. what is clear is they tried tro have these guys Mike Abraham's and some guy named lazlo there guys have bought many many dispensaries to sell their crap. they took all those strains I traveled he States for sold it Denver lost huge strains because they are armatures and tried to dump what I wouldn't even call grade c in Grateful Meds, once I fond out war began in and out of court. to make a long story short me and mike have it back and are trying tio work a deal with some new folks that will follow our ethics as much as I fought for patients tried to share the wealth and fought about bastards like these guys that have bought up great dispensaries just to destroy them, all they care is that they can produce their product for $600.00 or less its crap, I have seen way better grades of Mexican that blows this crap away but they don't care because its all about bottom lines not quality and definitely not patients. The real grateful meds will be back I in talks with Kathleen from the brown mouse about teaming up to have high quality back in Ned stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRose
    These folks are now gone, try to get the biz and name under false pretenses. Took all our good strains and sold them out back door or other dispensaries it is unclear. what is clear is they tried tro have these guys Mike Abraham's and some guy named lazlo there guys have bought many many dispensaries to sell their crap. they took all those strains I traveled he States for sold it Denver lost huge strains because they are armatures and tried to dump what I wouldn't even call grade c in Grateful Meds, once I fond out war began in and out of court. to make a long story short me and mike have it back and are trying tio work a deal with some new folks that will follow our ethics as much as I fought for patients tried to share the wealth and fought about bastards like these guys that have bought up great dispensaries just to destroy them, all they care is that they can produce their product for $600.00 or less its crap, I have seen way better grades of Mexican that blows this crap away but they don't care because its all about bottom lines not quality and definitely not patients. The real grateful meds will be back I in talks with Kathleen from the brown mouse about teaming up to have high quality back in Ned stay tuned.
    welcome back to the forum Mark...I did stop in a couple of months ago and you are right about the crap they had...heck they even talked nice about you believe it or not...lol......I did hear yesterday that Kathleen had opened up a new store in nederland but not 8in same location...can you verify that???..the plan to work with her makes a lot of sense to us that have been around and know both of you...please keep us informed even if theres not much to tell....Bear

Bear she is back in her old location and has always been there for her sales of t shirts and art.
    not selling mmj.
    you need to ck out Rocky Mountain Organics in Golden.as good if not better then any desp.in ned.Bear I am 60 and have been to all.After Mark left and when they sold out it sucked to go up to ned.The owner at Rocky is in his 50s been open for over 3 yrs and is the only legal med shop in golden.They grow there own,a+++.Always the same budtender and the owner John,much nicer and better then again any shop in ned.Hit ME up if you would like to go there would be more than happy to meet you there.get a hold of me at topjazzman@

sounds like a plan to me...I need to take my hog for a ride...lol...or she gets bored...especially since I don't work anymore...maybe next week at some point...what kind of prices do they get for thier medicine???

Bear, I now have them as mt cargiver,225.z with tax 251.

they sometimes when they have a large crop,they grow everthing organic.they have really good prices,last week I bought a z of death star 150 z.their meds are alway top door.I live only 5 min away.give me a call and I will meet you their . three o three- two one six- 0 one three two.

Just want to saw grateful meds is just a great enterprise. Oustanding quality selection and people.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445