Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1573 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

BRISBANE!! 1ST GROW I NEED HELP

i have had sum plants for about 4 months now and i watered a pot with vegetable seeds in it, but it had old seeds when i tried growing back when i was at school and sumhow they sprouted. and they are budding at the moment not very big though.

and one of my plants is growing purple colour on the leaves and looks like its dying. i have pure potassium nitrate and emonium nitrate. also basic fertilizers just wondering if anyone has any tips for me?? on how i can rescue my plant and grow my plant taller and bigger buds please!!

here are my plants......

thanks peace everyone
    thathotsykid Reviewed by thathotsykid on . BRISBANE!! 1ST GROW I NEED HELP i have had sum plants for about 4 months now and i watered a pot with vegetable seeds in it, but it had old seeds when i tried growing back when i was at school and sumhow they sprouted. and they are budding at the moment not very big though. and one of my plants is growing purple colour on the leaves and looks like its dying. i have pure potassium nitrate and emonium nitrate. also basic fertilizers just wondering if anyone has any tips for me?? on how i can rescue my plant and grow my plant Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

here are my other plants.. any tips to growing the plant taller and get bigger better buds...

P.S im growing the buds on the balcony and get about 8 hours of direct sunlight a day.

yeah they do look small for 4 months, first wat sorta seeds did you use, bagseed? and did ya germinate them properly? The root is definitly stunted maybe a calcium deficiency, i dont really know about the purple leaves, what do the purple ones feel like? If there britle you need some phosphorus up in there. have ya got any close ups of the plant budding? all in all lad you should be happy your first grow turned out to be female and its starting to flower, dont harvest your bud to early,still looks like you might get some good bud off it

at 4 months they should be much bigger. need atleast 12-13 hours of light a day, until flowering. here r some girls at three months with 14-13 of sun.

damnn thats nice homerun, how long has that baby been growing for?

bring them back

yeh the purple leaves are dry and not sticky like the other plants. i was told that the purple leaves are due to cold snap. but there are also little tiny ants running around on my plant but not on any of the others. yes they were just seeds i got from sum weed i baught when i was a kid basically. anyone know where i could get more seeds without sounding like a cop?. thanks

p

Quote Originally Posted by thathotsykid
    how i can rescue my plant and grow my plant taller and bigger buds please!!
    There really isn't that much to rescue, this is what happens when your seeds sprout in the autumn, rather than the spring.

For a taller plant with bigger buds you'll need to look at germinating plants at the right time of the year... for Brisbane that's about 7/8 weeks away.