Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1678 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Columbian gold

beautiful land race, cures with a sandal wood flavor. very relaxing giggly smiley high for a sativa.
    frostymcfailure Reviewed by frostymcfailure on . Columbian gold beautiful land race, cures with a sandal wood flavor. very relaxing giggly smiley high for a sativa. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Columbian gold

pictures?

Columbian gold

aaaahhhhh memories.i used to buy that in tennessee for 40$ a ounce.nice golden color.when i lived in cali it was dirt mexican weed,what a drastic change gold was.believe it or not that was all you could buy at the time,that and occasional panama red.sure wish ida saved some seeds.

Columbian gold

I sure do remember having to put those double-LP albums to use to separate the seeds from the weed... Seemed there was as much weight in seeds as weed on many pounds when buying Gold in the 80's - But (and, just like Oprah, that's a BIG but!!!) i sure doubt it exists today as it did back then - just like people selling yellow microdot as California Sunshine, people will sell anything and call it gold!!!

:rasta::rasta:

2 smokin' Heads out of 10