Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1749 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

brain-bending philosophical things thought up while stoned/high

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

brain-bending philosophical things thought up while stoned/high

I was studying Jung and his view on ego. Ego is the nexus of one's short term and long term gain. Later on, I was blazing alone and contemplating on ego and what Jung posit about ego. I realized that i met my own ego that is my voice! ego is you and your best friend you listen unconsciously, ego is an entity and the driver of ALL decision-making that includes fear, action, preferences, identity, and entire thing. I finally understand the saying "the last thing the enemy will look is nearby". I now understand why people deny this because this way too much for a human to comprehend let alone appreciate. The reason for this is people BELIEVES that you ARE you. Sadly, it is false notion. One philosopher said the greatest enemy is your own inner perception, is your own ignorance, is your ego. This blew my my mind because an entity resides in me.

3.   Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123