Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1310 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

OK...Forgive my noobness, but am I in the pre flowering or flowering stage? See pics!

Pre-flower.....flower.....???

Can you folks please observe my images and tell me if I'm pre-flowering here, or outright flowering?

Pic #1-2 is Mazar-I

Pic #3-5 is White Widow feminized.

Both are almost 6 weeks old!

God I hate being a noob!
    BudE714 Reviewed by BudE714 on . OK...Forgive my noobness, but am I in the pre flowering or flowering stage? See pics! Pre-flower.....flower.....??? Can you folks please observe my images and tell me if I'm pre-flowering here, or outright flowering? Pic #1-2 is Mazar-I Pic #3-5 is White Widow feminized. Both are almost 6 weeks old! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

OK...Forgive my noobness, but am I in the pre flowering or flowering stage? See pics!

The widow is a lady...:thumbsup:...pics of the other are blury...but, probably female?

or I need new glasses?...one or the other

its pre-flowers
    β?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ? Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Ά

Bucket Ebb/Flow GDP - Sensi grow/bloom w/ff water soluables.

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...dy-purple.html

i agree, pic 2 is too blurry but it looks female to me. how many hours of direct sunlight are they getting? looks stretched a little thin to me for 6 weeks...

Thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

Purplehaze.....their getting about 8 maybe 9 hours a day now....nothing else I can do about that situation due to my location and gorilla grow situation!
    Over the next 4-5 weeks they should be getting a bit more sun as the arc of exposure will increase some more. But this is the best I can do as far as direct sun.

Are you telling me my grow will suffer considering the amount of sun they can get?