Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1571 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pure Power Plant from Nirvana

Just a quick post to let everyone know that one of if not the best values with regards to seeds (in my opinion) would have to be Pure Power plant from Nirvana seeds.I have grown it twice and had excellent results both times.The yeilds are awesome but the high is even more impressive.It works great on a fishing trip ....and the real benefit is that even if you don't catch any fish ,it don't matter. On a more serious note ,it is the best strain for me that I've ever tried.It's very easy for a novice grower and very forgiving .A very sturdy ,high THC content (15-20%),very co-operative to super cropping and LST.Try it and I'm pretty sure you'll be impressed.
    Deejay2163 Reviewed by Deejay2163 on . Pure Power Plant from Nirvana Just a quick post to let everyone know that one of if not the best values with regards to seeds (in my opinion) would have to be Pure Power plant from Nirvana seeds.I have grown it twice and had excellent results both times.The yeilds are awesome but the high is even more impressive.It works great on a fishing trip ....and the real benefit is that even if you don't catch any fish ,it don't matter. On a more serious note ,it is the best strain for me that I've ever tried.It's very easy for a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Easy to bloom. Big harvests. A bit tricky as a baby though.
    :clap:

Tricky maybe , but well worth the effort. Nothing even close to Jack Herer and the effect is very similar.

My P.P.P seeds from nirvana are great too!!!I'm about to harvest again!!!I've been cloning the same P.P.P plant for 1 year now....and it keeps getting better...Once P.P.P hits "full" veg stage.....look-out!!!Right now P.P.P. is my oldest strain..........You guys should also check out Trainwreck too,it's got really "phat" "thick" buds...

I got some of the PPP as the "Free Beans" and I'm very pleased with the early growth so far. If it works out, many in my family will benefit from the generosity of Nirvans.

If you got them for free, you are truly blessed. It has become one of my favorites.Easy to grow, excellent yields and potency. You'll grow it from now on I bet.

Does PPP give you the sativa high?

what would you say the average yeild is on a plant

The average yield from my plants are probably 2-3 ozs. ,but keep in mind that I only can let mine get 30" tall.

I've been growing Nirvanas PPP both indoors and outdoors. The only thing that I can add to the above coments is that you must make sure that your plant is fully ripe befor you harvest it. ( get a magnifying glass and check the trich's)

I picked some a couple of weeks early ( about 5% amber ) and was disapp:thumbsupinted in the results. The plants that I matured to full ripe kicked a*s.
    This is a very good strain for the begining grower, as well as the more experienced. Easy to grow, forgiving if you mess up on the ph, nutes, etc.
    and easy too clone.

I bought 20 seeds, feminized, a year ago. and have chosen 1 plant in particular to take my clones from. The Nirvana strain showed very little variation from seed to seed so my plants all stayed about the same size throughout the grow. I simply chose the most hardy plant to take my clones from.

I grew 6 indoors under 400 watt hps lamps, along with 5 white widow, in botanicare organic soil, in 5 gal pots. And harvested about 2 lbs ( cured weight) from the PPP plants. I let them get about 14 to 16 inches in veg befor flipping them to 12/12. They all streached to above 4 ft. in flower.
    All had been topped or fimmed in veg. ( no real difference in bud production between the two ).

As a side note: I also re-veged all of my harvested plants and grew them outdoors with good results. This was an experiment, which I may or may not try again).

I plan on continuing growing this strain as this is my "bread and butter" strain and can heartily recomend it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast