Just a quick post to let everyone know that one of if not the best values with regards to seeds (in my opinion) would have to be Pure Power plant from Nirvana seeds.I have grown it twice and had excellent results both times.The yeilds are awesome but the high is even more impressive.It works great on a fishing trip ....and the real benefit is that even if you don't catch any fish ,it don't matter. On a more serious note ,it is the best strain for me that I've ever tried.It's very easy for a novice grower and very forgiving .A very sturdy ,high THC content (15-20%),very co-operative to super cropping and LST.Try it and I'm pretty sure you'll be impressed.
Deejay2163 Reviewed by Deejay2163 on . Pure Power Plant from Nirvana Just a quick post to let everyone know that one of if not the best values with regards to seeds (in my opinion) would have to be Pure Power plant from Nirvana seeds.I have grown it twice and had excellent results both times.The yeilds are awesome but the high is even more impressive.It works great on a fishing trip ....and the real benefit is that even if you don't catch any fish ,it don't matter. On a more serious note ,it is the best strain for me that I've ever tried.It's very easy for a Rating: 5