Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1700 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pure Power Plant from Nirvana

Hi I'm thinking about growing Nirvanas PPP, but I've never grown any plant in my life so it will be the first time. I allready have one ufo 90w 7-1-1 red/blue/orange, you think it will do fine or not? I'm gono use hydroponic system since I already have a water pump and it's perfekt for me since I'm away 2or 3 days sometimes.

Is there anything special I should think about for growing PPP? any tips? has anyone made a journal made for it? as I said it's my first time growing Anything, I'm just tired of the priceses they sell this lovely medical/spritual/human making plant for.

Peace

Peace!!!

2.   Advertisements

If you already have the UFO light you are more than just "thinking about growing." You may want to read the threads in Hydroponics. You most likely will find the Hydro people in there.

To dig up threads on this, look under the header under 1999, there is a search box and cannagoogle your topic. See what you may find. Lots of threads here on growing.

Oh, and Welcome to the site! Happy growing from here ever-after! pr

The UFO 90w was a gift from firend who was moving abroad, And the pump I have from my old akuarium. I just saw a film by mr. green and the hydroponic system and got intressted so yes i'm still thinking about growing, since I'm a student and cant affored to many misstakes I want to look at the facts and se if it is something that I'l could manage.

Thanks for the advice and for welcoming me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12