Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1483 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

astral projection

well ive been trying for awile and the most ive gotten is once ive gotten my arm out of my body. ive gotten into the trance state many times, but dont really know what to do. i dont know if i should just sit up, fearing that i'll just wake from that state. so ive just been staying there, hoping that i'll just sort of lift up or something. anyways, for lucid dreams, ive done it while listening to this tape, but that only worked once. basically what u have to do is get your body completely relaxed, and then imagine that you are going down a ladder, but u cant see the ladder. make sure you arent thinking of any thoughts, push them away. then u should enter the trance state. once u do astrally project, u are in the astral relm, which is basically "mind stuff". its a collection of everybodys thoughts, and u can shape them into whatever you want, and could make any situation possible. you also have spherical vision, which means u can see all arround you. also, theres something simmilar called lucid dreaming. that is when you are dreaming, but are aware that you are dreaming. from there, you can do whatever you want. well, hope this helps.
    be careful, they might be stoned...

astral projection

Hi guys. I have had numerous out of body experiences, starting from being a child, and waking up outside of my body, although at that time i had absolutely no control over what i was doing. More recently i have been experimenting with fully intentive and conscious astral projections, and have managed this about a dozen or so times, as and when the whim takes me! The biggest barrier that prevents people from projecting is fear. Many people can relax themselves and induce the vibrations needed, but when the vibes become too intense, they get scared and stop the proceedings! I can totally relate to this as i have been through it myself. It took me many attempts to overcome my fears and finally project, and boy am i glad i did!! Another thing that makes people stop right on the verge of projecting, is the feeling that your heart is about to pound out of your chest! This is mainly what used to stop me until i realised that it wasn't actually my heart pounding! The pounding feeling is caused by energy coursing through your heart chakra (energy that is needed to project), and genuinely feels like your actual heart. But in reality, your body is so relaxed at this point, that your real heart is just ticking away very quietly! This info can be verified by many sources on the web, and i hope it helps some of you to project. Believe me you will be glad you did. The main thing to remember when projecting is that absolutely nothing can hurt or harm you, so don't fear it, and just go with the flow.

Happy travellings!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456