Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1492 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Not owned by man

This is just one of my fantasies and possibly others have thought an also dreamt it just as well so go along with me in this quest to answer my question(s)! :thumbsup:

The other day or so I was thinking about how huge this planet is that we all live on. It then came to me knowing for a fact that there are parts of this planet that no man nor any creature of any sort has ever set foot or feet on. Now bare with me, I was just wondering if there was a suitable stable island that someone or more persons could live on with that is provided to survive, besides the money, time and isolation being on this island spent somewhere undiscovered in doing so with what I'm about to ask. Would it be possible to maintain growth of marijuana on this island? Now I know there can be multiple questions and answers to that one but my main question(s) I will put into a scenario I suppose you could say.

Now lets just say I find this isolated island that is in no jurisdiction of any country, a island that not owned by man and never was. Would it then be my island? Could it be my island? If I were to grow marijuana on this island and then was spotted by a country that is anti-marijuana/drugs could I be prosecuted? As long as I'm not distributing or selling it outside of this island in the middle of no where? I have stumbled across this fantasy theoretical question and have brought it up to a couple of friends but yet have I not came to an answer of 100%

I hope all that made sense? Haha I did my best! :thumbsup: For all the ones who are interested in this question or have had similar ideas, theories, and fantasies about something like this I'd like some positive feedback if possible! :jointsmile:
    KyleIsNorml Reviewed by KyleIsNorml on . Not owned by man This is just one of my fantasies and possibly others have thought an also dreamt it just as well so go along with me in this quest to answer my question(s)! :thumbsup: The other day or so I was thinking about how huge this planet is that we all live on. It then came to me knowing for a fact that there are parts of this planet that no man nor any creature of any sort has ever set foot or feet on. Now bare with me, I was just wondering if there was a suitable stable island that someone or more Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Not owned by man

Well if it's in international waters then I'd assume it would be an international island. Just put up a flag and that call that fucker home. And if anyone says different you go to war.

Not owned by man

And probably lose the war lol. Unless you can get a lot of people to join. Im in.

Not owned by man

Whenever a island like this were found, tell me! Ill be moving there ASAP! :rastasmoke:

Not owned by man

Ahh I never thought about that. I went onto google maps and honestly I was searching around for islands..nothing came up haha. But I think that google might have to restrict certain things that people can see otherwise my idea might come true haha. I'm not into war even though I was thinking about joining the military but only for the money and benefits for my family and myself other than that I'd just some how make marijuana smoke grenades and throw them towards the opposing force, get them high before they even set foot on my island :thumbsup: But I kinda threw that a little too far wouldn't you say??

Anyways that does make sense, I've always wanted to try it. Maybe in my later years when I'm getting old n grey I'll try haha

This is a little off so bare with me haha, I'm an artist so I have a very open imagination..I wonder if there is a planet somewhere in this universe that the only vegitation is nothing but marijuana or something close to it?? It could be very true if you think about it. The only reason I thought of this and asked this question is because like I said I'm into cosmic and astrononmy so my mind is very very open :jointsmile:

But back to the subject, if anyone else has other positive words about it let me know. It's always good to take a trip away from reality into the dream realm and just conversate about something that is very possible!!

Not owned by man

Quote Originally Posted by Coelho
    Whenever a island like this were found, tell me! Ill be moving there ASAP! :rastasmoke:
    Of course, I'd let you know!! :thumbsup: I'm a man of my word, hard to believe but it's very true if you knew me pretty well. I think I might just do that one day!!

Not owned by man

hah if we made a stoner island republic the U.S. would make us a new nuclear testing island right away, without informing us first

Not owned by man

Quote Originally Posted by NextLineIsMine
    hah if we made a stoner island republic the U.S. would make us a new nuclear testing island right away, without informing us first
    Possibly but I have a grand idea to steer far from that to ever happen. If this island was nothing but marijuana, for one marijuana can be used as an anti-thermal camouflage therefore if they tried heat seeking the island there would be no possible way. I was watching a video on youtube.com and the the Canadian army covered their tanks, APC's, and any other off road terrain vehicles with marijuana plants. It was either the Iraqi's or Afghans that tried using heat seeking weapons and goggles but they couldn't locate them because they were covered in marijuana for a natural gully suit for the vehicles I suppose you could say!! :thumbsup: Two if there happens to be enough people on this island, I'm pretty sure there'd be camp fires, bon fires and smokers so even to locate this island in that matter would be hard..They'd have to come with the Navy Seal's onto this island and take us out or arrest us in some sort. Soon after it would hit international news and all the marijuana users would most likely protest and fight for everyone on that island. Then a bill would be past and everything would go back to normal with out any war haha :hippy: