Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1813 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Increasing light?

Hi, I am forced to move my outdoors to a new location. The location I had in mind actually has a longer period of direct sunlight then the previous spot, and the direct sunlight reaches the plants approx 1 hour before the previous spot and remains there 2-3 hours longer. Will this stress my plants a lot or will it be okay?
    rankchipmunk Reviewed by rankchipmunk on . Increasing light? Hi, I am forced to move my outdoors to a new location. The location I had in mind actually has a longer period of direct sunlight then the previous spot, and the direct sunlight reaches the plants approx 1 hour before the previous spot and remains there 2-3 hours longer. Will this stress my plants a lot or will it be okay? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Increasing light?

You should be fine. Ease it into it though. Don't just straight stick it there. Introduce it to it for a week then you should be good to go. Need to "harden" the plant a little to get used to the extra UV's from the sun. It will DEF. help in growth though! Good luck and happy growing! :jointsmile:

Increasing light?

Ok will do that. Thanks